Last updated: August 27 2012
6 | Posts
1847 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent:Property Needed in West Pune

Folks,

I'm a Newbie to this site but I hope I will get some help from you guys.
    I want to purchase a New/underconstruction flat in West Pune (i.e. kothrud, Pashan, Pashan-Sus Road, Aundh, Bhavdhan, {Warje can be on cards}) so that I can travel to Hinjewadi and have easy access to Highway.

I have couple of builders in mind (I'm looking for Orange County IV and Mount Vert in Pashan-sus Road). The rates are still high at 4000 Rs odd and 2BHK mean 45-50 Lk Rs which is my budget. Guess kothrud is out of reach with 6000 PSF. And again I want to be in City (cant go to Pimpri Chinchwad, baner etc.)

Please suggest me if I should go with Orange County 4 or any other builder in above mentioned locality. Recommendations are welcome.

I hope there would be ppl like me in similar search. Hope this will help them too.

Thanks,
    Saggii

Re : Urgent:Property Needed in West Pune

If u can afford the rate, then i like Orange County!! don't see any new project apart from Montvert Belrose..Try for a resale in Biaritz may be..Padmavilas still has ready possession flats available even though people hv been living thr for a yr now

Don't even think about Shanti Niketan!!

Regds..
    Last edited May 26 2010, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Builder is negotiating to 3900 PSF + his MSEB, society Reg, etc. rates looks reasonable in comaprision with MountVert.
      I tried to look for a resale but can't find one all are quoting above 50 Lk and those who aren't they don't have either good view or in 1st-2nd Floor ir either top floor.

I think i will try to look in bhavdhan:
      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...561/page7.html

Hope will find some good flat in range of 45 Lk.

Comment

Originally posted by saggii View Post
        Builder is negotiating to 3900 PSF + his MSEB, society Reg, etc. rates looks reasonable in comaprision with MountVert.
        I tried to look for a resale but can't find one all are quoting above 50 Lk and those who aren't they don't have either good view or in 1st-2nd Floor ir either top floor.

3900 luks to be on a real higher side.....don't compare the price with adjacent projects to decide the fair price!! Not few months back, Biaritz was sold for 2700 also..But i m nt sure, if they are going to agree to tht kind of price though...with this psf and your budget you will get match box kind of rooms only..does it make sense?

Why don't you look at Baner-Balewadi,,Supreme Palms resale is quoting around 46 lacs!!
        Last edited May 26 2010, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Baner is a bit far, my relatives are in kothrud so gotta stay near them (because of my Mom n Dad). Also gotta stay near highway area to keep Hinjewadi abreast.

Resale is a bit difficult for me cause I wont get that much amount in Loan and right now dont have big down payment option.

If there are similar ppl like me then we can make a small group/community to get concession just like others did it in iref.com.
          Suggestions open....

Thanks
          Saggii

Comment

Avoid Orange County Phase 2 construction company - SCN Realtors

Originally posted by chinmay686 View Post
            If u can afford the rate, then i like Orange County!! don't see any new project apart from Montvert Belrose..Try for a resale in Biaritz may be..Padmavilas still has ready possession flats available even though people hv been living thr for a yr now

Don't even think about Shanti Niketan!!

Regds..
            Avoid SCN Realtors. Check out Orange County Phase 2 (Last construction made by them). Visit and speak to residents for feedbacks. The following are the known facts:
            1) No completion certificate given since last 4 years.
            2) 10 out of 36 flats not given covered parking (Money taken in advance for covered parking, around Rs. 1.5 - 2lacs per parking)
            3) Club house not completed. No facilities as promised. To attract people they promised swimming pool, fully equipped club house.
            4) The balcony parts and slabs have fallen off at many places. The watchman was alert and the children playing on the ground were lucky to have escaped unhurt.
            5) The green facilities are a scam. It is error prone and nothing works now. The AMC costs are too high.

Comment

Originally posted by saggii View Post

Hope you would have gone ahead with the deal in 2010 itself.
              Looks likely as don't see any post from you on the forum .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X