Today's post on Ravi Karandeekar's blog says that a 2BHK for 20 Lakhs all inclusive project is coming soon somewhere near Warje.

It will be launched by Vastushodh Projects on the lines of Anandgram of Yawat.

Is this possible?? 2BHK at 20 Lakhs near Warje?? :bab (59):
Does anyone have any idea about this project? I was looking for buying flat at Viva Sarovar (my other thread), but if this news is true I am ready to wait.
Read more
127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I don't think Ravi K will be lying. So this news should be true. Question is how much VFM this project will be?
    CommentQuote
  • Quote from the blog:

"Warje! Adjoining Kothrud! Where 2 BHK Flat goes for Rs. 40 to 47 lakhs?," I asked Sachin.

"I said Warje Malwadi! For a 2 BHK Flat in Rs. 20 lakhs, we have to go little ahead in that direction!," Sachin said.

"How much ahead?," i asked him.

"To the point where public transport is easily available!," Sachin Kulkarni said.

I think Warje <> Warje Malawadi. But I could be wrong. Props to Ravi K for the news :)
    CommentQuote
  • On reading the blog, it seems like this is still in concept phase. Just the land is finalized.

Since Ravi K is close to the builder, can he disclose few more details of this project like exact location, launch date etc...and most importantly is this true? :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • I had joined the google group mentioned in Ravi K.'s blog & send a query to the group owner about this project.
    Following is the reply i received:

This location is 3 km / 8 min drive from Warje flyover towards Khadakwasla Dam. Area is popularly known as Shivne.
    All day to day amenities are available at a walking distance. Excellent connectivity by very frequent PMC buses.
    The 2 BHK flat will be 20 lacs and 800 sft approx with all good specs.
    For details, follow the group, pre launch bkg will start in 1 week.

Some members like RAJESHP on this forum will again think that I am promoting this project
    I am posting this here for benefit of first time buyers like me with a budget of 20-25lakhs.

CommentQuote
  • That is good, but 2 BHK can also be 500-600 sq feet carpet, and the construction quality may be a hole...

So, we need to have - carpet area of the apartment,
    The construction quality + location...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321
    On reading the blog, it seems like this is still in concept phase. Just the land is finalized.

Since Ravi K is close to the builder, can he disclose few more details of this project like exact location, launch date etc...and most importantly is this true? :bab (6):

We should know the exact location & area in sq ft of the flat. 2BHK for 20L in Waje does not mean much. It can be a 750-800 sq ft 2 BHK in Uttamnagar :)
    CommentQuote
  • Whatever, don't go for pre-launch. Let the clarity be there & then jump in. Don't just focus on price, but several other factors discussed here as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Warje annexe!!
    Some years ago, Aditya Garden City was promoted as Kothrud annexe.
    CommentQuote
  • I just tried to see where exactly Shivne is... on Wikimapia. If this project is on the river side of the road going from Warje to Khadakwasla, then it will have Nanded City on the opposite bank of the river. :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321

Is this possible?? 2BHK at 20 Lakhs near Warje?? :bab (59):

Yes, it is possible. When Aundh sells for 75L to 1 Crore, then outskirts are bound to be costly as well

Otherwise 8L to 10L should be the actual price for that ...
    CommentQuote
  • On that road there is another upcoming scheme by Prathamesh Developers called Amritvel.Just before Ganpati matha mandir.
    When i was hunting i visited this location.They were offering something similar or some price higher, that time (Nov 2009)

But the building is in same state since august last year.Exactly same state.
    To add to the woes ,there's the great slum of warje just behind the project.
    Shivane is an industrial zone so this project must be much beyond that and Uttamnagar (as someone has already pointed out) must be the location.

But the road has similar congestion levels like the Narhe road (going to DSK vishwa)
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly Nitesh, I have a flat in the same area purchased 2 1/2 yrs. back. Nanded city is on the other side of river. Even Mr. Pawar has land on this side of river (Shivane side) also.

The rates in this area are 2200 sq. fit for buyers info. After negotiation, 2000 will be ok price. CHeck for the builder repo as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info Roshan.

Following is the latest email received on the google group from MD of Vastushodh projects:

At Vastushodh, we strive to provide housing solutions in a way that
    suits all the spectrums of the social pyramid.

After Anandgram , where we provided affordable but organised housing
    solutions for consumers earning Rs. 5000-10000/- income group, now we
    endavour to find a practical solution to the housing requirements of
    the Urban,Young,Well educated and Well informed, First Time home
    seekers like YOU.

In this unique effort we intend to provide a very practical solution
    for YOU who are looking for a 2 BHK apartment of a proper size and
    decent specifications near Warje- Kothrud with an all inclusive price
    tag of 20 lacs.

It is a moment of extreme satisfaction to announce that, we have
    identified & are in a process of finalisation,of a plot that is most
    suitable to exercise this concept of 2 for 20 !!!

We are sure that this concept will turn into a reality in a month or
    two from now.

In the mean time, I request all young, urban, well informed property
    buyers to join this group & actively contribute in deciding the best
    possible combination of planning, specifications & amenities !
    CommentQuote
    the Urban,Young,Well educated and Well informed, First Time home
    seekers...

So many opposite words in one sentence :D
    CommentQuote
  • 2 bhk at 20 lakh

i suggest everyone, to join the google group on this concept.
    it may turn out to be a good opportunity for the first time buyers.
    CommentQuote