Hi,
Has anyone booked/visited crystal park. I would like to know views on it .. Like accessibility , price etc.
Thanks
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Dnyanesh87
    Hi,
    Has anyone booked/visited crystal park. I would like to know views on it .. Like accessibility , price etc.
    Thanks

Some of my collegues booked there.

Its good society work is going on with full swing for Wing C.

2BHK -Around 55 lac 950 sqft.

Also check Vardhaman Angan opposite to this they are quoting less amount.
    CommentQuote
  • I am sure that there's separate thread for this project which has lot of information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahilyuva
    Some of my collegues booked there
    Its good society work is going on with full swing for Wing C
    2BHK -Around 55 lac 950 sqft
    Also check Vardhaman Angan opposite to this they are quoting less amount

Yes, I heard that work is in full is progressing and they are promising possessions by February 2016. Is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dnyanesh87
    Hi,
    Thanks

Have you visited the site yet Mr vanesh??
    CommentQuote
  • Namrata Developers Crystal Park Rahatni

I didn't find any thread on this property. Recently had been there and find it to be somewhat reasonable <60 lac package in Rahatni for 984sqft flat. Only drawback is narrow approach road surrounded by old houses.

Enlightened Folks please share your views.
    CommentQuote
  • road will be more wide...in future (FYI)

Originally Posted by PCMCHunter
    I didn't find any thread on this property. Recently had been there and find it to be somewhat reasonable <60 lac package in Rahatni for 984sqft flat. Only drawback is narrow approach road surrounded by old houses.

Enlightened Folks please share your views.

road will be more wide...in future (FYI),,
    pls chk builder..one person in my soc..booked in A building..in 2012..still he doesn't get flat..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I also visited this society on last weekend, as my friend has started living on rent in 1 BHK.
    His flat seems to be reasonably good and airy. Some amenities like Children's play area and Gym are also in working condition.

I have not checked the 2 BHK there so not able to comment on that.

What I dislike about the project is the very narrow approach rode. Gali like road is because of the existing houses of the residents there. I am not very confident if the approach road is going to get wide enough for 2 cars to pass together with ease.

Interested folks can check the DP for that area and take a call.
    CommentQuote
  • Test
    CommentQuote
  • Test
    CommentQuote