Collapse

YOLO Homes You Dont Have to Share Surname to Share The Bedroom Pune

Last updated: May 6 2018
84 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : YOLO Homes You Dont Have to Share Surname to Share The Bedroom Pune

it reminds me of the song .. "Party with the bhoothnath" !! bhugaon me party !

Comment

This is a marketing gimmick to dupe the immature, vulnerable, socially rebelious young (& frustrated) junta....who may feel they can get complete freedom if they buy a place here

Speciality of the construction : Common walls to all flats with doors in them ...for free movement thru all flats!!

So what amenities to expect here ?
      Free cond@ machines, pregn@ test kits ?
      24 hr "drugs" shop
      and an ambulance

Free Pick up and Drop service from site to Police Station/Courts

Extra maintenance charges to be paid to the local security(police) for the complete freedom

(Studios like Xrbia dont sell..thats all one can infer from this)
      Last edited July 25 2015, 01:11 PM.

Comment

well said!

Originally posted by mmulye View Post
        This is a marketing gimmick to dupe the immature, vulnerable, socially rebelious young (& frustrated) junta....who may feel they can get complete freedom if they buy a place here

Speciality of the construction : Common walls to all flats with doors in them ...for free movement thru all flats!!

So what amenities to expect here ?
        Free cond@ machines, pregn@ test kits ?
        24 hr "drugs" shop
        and an ambulance

Free Pick up and Drop service from site to Police Station/Courts

Extra maintenance charges to be paid to the local security(police) for the complete freedom

(Studios like Xrbia dont sell..thats all one can infer from this)
        ------

Comment

The real story

I myself have lived abroad during my study years in similar youth accommodation and I have visited their exhibition in Hinjewadi and understood first-hand what exactly they are trying to do here:

1. No one gets drunk and hungover every single night with music booming throughout the place. They have volume rules and a silent disco that can be rented out for parties. For those who do not know - a silent disco is a party place with headphones so there is literally no noise or disturbance. Rather than stopping any socializing, they have provided a sensible option.

2. The youth of our country are much more sensible and mature than most people give them credit for. Having lived with Indians in such a place before, I have seen how progressive this can be. There is no "sleeping with everyone" and "alcohol everywhere" and "condom machines". It is a mature co-existence of people who have chosen to live alone to pursue their careers or have that independence to live on their own terms. I feel this is the message they are trying to put out.

3. I would love my kid to own such a house because it helps networking, he/she will learn to live on their own, manage their own lives, have a comfortable and safe place to stay, and a much better apartment with facilities than they could find anywhere else in that price.

4. I agree that their communication is very socializing oriented at the moment but I was told they have a huge line-up of great marketing communication in the pipeline, which is promising.

It is a great change - a very modern one. I'm sure there are people who cannot digest partners-before-marriage, or bachelors of different sexes living together in a society in a civil and mature way, but there are many who have loved it - as I have seen for myself.

There is bound to be criticism and sometimes even very over conservative comments being passed around, but I feel this can be a game changer. It is targeted to those who will understand this and will thrive in such an environment. The rest of the world has millions of such places and students/professionals everywhere prefer such modern pads. This is India's first, so understand what they are trying to do before letting out unreasonable and ridiculous comments.
          Last edited July 27 2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Cat is out of the bag ??

@amehra1234

Such a detailed explaination/justification can be given only by some who is involved(businesswise) in this launch..........

Yogesh Mehra is CEO of YOLO homes...

Is @amehra1234 === Yogesh Mehra ??

Do we have CEO of YOLO on this forum...marketing/supporting his product?

Comment

Originally posted by amehra1234 View Post
              I myself have lived abroad during my study years in similar youth accommodation and I have visited their exhibition in Hinjewadi and understood first-hand what exactly they are trying to do here:

1. No one gets drunk and hungover every single night with music booming throughout the place. They have volume rules and a silent disco that can be rented out for parties. For those who do not know - a silent disco is a party place with headphones so there is literally no noise or disturbance. Rather than stopping any socializing, they have provided a sensible option.

2. The youth of our country are much more sensible and mature than most people give them credit for. Having lived with Indians in such a place before, I have seen how progressive this can be. There is no "sleeping with everyone" and "alcohol everywhere" and "condom machines". It is a mature co-existence of people who have chosen to live alone to pursue their careers or have that independence to live on their own terms. I feel this is the message they are trying to put out.

3. I would love my kid to own such a house because it helps networking, he/she will learn to live on their own, manage their own lives, have a comfortable and safe place to stay, and a much better apartment with facilities than they could find anywhere else in that price.

4. I agree that their communication is very socializing oriented at the moment but I was told they have a huge line-up of great marketing communication in the pipeline, which is promising.

It is a great change - a very modern one. I'm sure there are people who cannot digest partners-before-marriage, or bachelors of different sexes living together in a society in a civil and mature way, but there are many who have loved it - as I have seen for myself.

There is bound to be criticism and sometimes even very over conservative comments being passed around, but I feel this can be a game changer. It is targeted to those who will understand this and will thrive in such an environment. The rest of the world has millions of such places and students/professionals everywhere prefer such modern pads. This is India's first, so understand what they are trying to do before letting out unreasonable and ridiculous comments.

Do you suggest for a family with kids too to live in these type of apartment? or
              Do you suggest that the place is not good for family?

Comment

Sticking to the topic

@mmulye

If I was the CEO, I would not be so complacent as to name myself with my surname and a different initial.

Yes I am related to the family and I have seen this project professionally.

It makes a lot of sense to me so, yes, I will bring out what it actually is.

If you like, give them a call or see their brochure and find out for yourself before making decisions based on here-say and one or two hoardings.

Also, please do not change the topic of discussion. This is discussing YOLO Homes.

Comment

@SJ2013

I am sure they will never stop families or kids from living there although it is targeted to the youth. So it really depends on the kind of facilities for the people living there I'm guessing.
                  Last edited July 27 2015, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amehra1234 View Post
                    @SJ2013

I am sure they will never stop families or kids from living there although it is targeted to the youth. So it really depends on the kind of facilities for the people living there I'm guessing.
                    They'll never stop? we'll stop..
                    Of course I would not like my kid to stay here for networking wherein he/she can rent or own in descent community with better networking with descent people that YOLO guys.

We have also been to places where such places were offered on rent(even in pune and pcmc) by some crooks who are low on social values - look around for single building structure in the middle of farms and you'll get to know...
                    there's and there'll always be a difference in dharamshala and lodge - if you are comparing similar things - look at the lodges around the city and you'll come to know who and why use lodges near sinhgarh and similar areas

There'll be great difference in such lodges and premium hotes - now you'll argue that you won't mind your kid going to such lodges for networking with anti social elements as they cannot be contacted in descent places.

BTW, also explain us and enlighten our minds - how many of your family members are going to stay here or similar place?

I have seen guys drinking every day in societies which put lot of restrictions, do you think your point make any logic and sense when you compare with US?

Endorsing something wrong is not at all good - please tell us if it's ok that your daughter doesn't share the surname to share her bedroom with a YOLOite ? This happens in US and hope you won't mind her following the Ads of YOLO and having fun in her life.. would you?

Comment

My personal opinion - neither I'll stay at such a place, nor I'll own it and rent it out to someone to spoil their life.
                      BTW, I like IREF when developers come to defend ponzy schemes and endorse it thinking that people will follow them

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X