Hi Real Estate Gurus

I am following this forum since quite some time and wanted help in deciding in buying house in Pune. I am currently in USA and plan to move back to India for good in next 2 years. I spend initial some years after my college working in Pune and loved the city.

My requirements are as below. I am looking for a 4 BHK appartment of area 2500 to 3000 sqft. My bugget is within 1 Cr. And i am looking in a area close to IT parks.

I will be travelling to India in Mid June and so far have contacted a couple of builders. Below are some of the one that i have on my list to visit.

Laburnum Magarpatta city
Sobha Carnation NIBM
Gera Greensville Sky Villas in Kharadi
Blue ridge Hinjewadi
Ganga Melrose Sopan bagh(Is way more then my budget :-)

Please provide me your views on the above project, any prior experience, also let me know if you are aware of any other projects in Pune i should consider.

Thanks in advance
-Arpita-
Read more
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As I see you dont have much of constraints as far as budget is concerned and if kharadi is in your options you can look at projects from Marvel group as well , nice big flats with good floor plans !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Madhurg
    As I see you dont have much of constraints as far as budget is concerned and if kharadi is in your options you can look at projects from Marvel group as well , nice big flats with good floor plans !!

Marvel is good but I doubt if they have anything fitting in less than 1.5 cr.
    Please check. This is from what I have heard.
    Baner Road has Pallacio by supreme. I visited their sample flat its good. Location is OK.
    CommentQuote
  • Your budget is 1 Cr and still you say:

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please rent in one of the projects shortlisted by you for a year. You will come to know daily living conditions, infra, and also good resale deals thru neighbours and nearby real estate agents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sneha001
    Hi Real Estate Gurus

I am following this forum since quite some time and wanted help in deciding in buying house in Pune. I am currently in USA and plan to move back to India for good in next 2 years. I spend initial some years after my college working in Pune and loved the city.

My requirements are as below. I am looking for a 4 BHK appartment of area 2500 to 3000 sqft. My bugget is within 1 Cr. And i am looking in a area close to IT parks.

I will be travelling to India in Mid June and so far have contacted a couple of builders. Below are some of the one that i have on my list to visit.

Laburnum Magarpatta city
    Sobha Carnation NIBM
    Blue ridge Hinjewadi

Please provide me your views on the above project, any prior experience, also let me know if you are aware of any other projects in Pune i should consider.

Thanks in advance
    -Arpita-

Can look at Aloma County or Nandan Prospera as well...with 1 cr budget, it is imperative to find a location/society, which also caters to the demographics and neighborhood, you are looking for..i know u must be having some expectations around it..There is a proect is Baner ust behind Staples as well..nt much advertised cos it does not fit the budget of the masses...I stay pretty close to it...amazing landscape, a compact project close to ur budget as well....may be xplore more options around NIMB/Kalyani Nagar..avoid Kharadi/Hinewadi etc for the time being
    CommentQuote
  • Why do you want to spend your lifetime savings (1 Cr, I am assuming) all of it into an apartment. Why not use it intelligently and build more wealth out of it?
    CommentQuote
    Hi Real Estate Gurus

Laburnum Magarpatta city
    Sobha Carnation NIBM
    Blue ridge Hinjewadi

Thanks in advance
    -Arpita-

You are in US so must be aware of RE scenario there ???
    Jobless numbers are way too high then what is actually reported.....!!
    Citizens are getting on the verge of breakdown....!!
    People are not able to pay for basic needs ....!!

Its a "FUN WITH DICK AND JANE" movie in real ....
    and you wish to buy bubbly Pune RE .....????
    many Return NRI are Condemning ...How costly India has become ....
    And how cheaper US is ....

Anyways its your money ...
    CommentQuote
  • Its ur money, u decide on buying part.
    About Laburnum park in mp city, Its poor quality. In 2 separate instances in my office, One of my colleague said 'It looks like Mhada project' a few days later another colleague said 'It looks like govt quarters'.
    I will tell you "See it to believe it"

About Marvel,
    Marvel Diva near mp city will cost u around 90L for 3BHK(1800 sqft)
    Marvel has another under const projects in kharadi and hadapsar. u can check those prices.

Originally Posted by sneha001

Laburnum Magarpatta city
    Sobha Carnation NIBM
    Blue ridge Hinjewadi
    CommentQuote
  • Considering you have a good budget - Why dont you think of buying a plot of land of about 3000 Sft - I am sure you would get one at Rs. 1600 to 1800/ sft. (at Baner?) Construct your own bunglow - cost would be max Rs.1200 / sft (with best specifications)? Even if you build 3000 sft (genuine sq.footage! Not builder's calculations) your total cost should be around 1Cr max?
    Regards Ajoshi.
    CommentQuote
  • I really like your confidence Arpita/Sneha :bab (59): 1 crore! whoa! sounds much yaar.. Anyways, whatever you do, dont let the builder know that your budget is 1cr. who knows, you will land with a good 4/5 bhk withion 75 :)

But, yes, Ido like you confidence....rent me some :P
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest you to go for a plot in gated society and construct your own bunglow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amjamirs2
    I would suggest you to go for a plot in gated society and construct your own bunglow.

Do you know if there are any gated societies that are currently selling plots in Pune? I'm also referring to projects that are not way outskirts. Everyone here talk about gated communities, but there really don't seem to be any options in this regard - even ones that cost 1 crore.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the replies.

Marvels prices for 4BHK near Magarpatta are 7000/sqft and kharadi its 4500/sqft. Ganga Melrose price are 6000/sqft. This are coming to 1.5 crs which way over what i am looking to spend.

For Luburbun Magarpatta is asking for 4000/sqft which is coming to 1.08 cr. But they are ready to deduct the parking and one time maintainace charges so it is getting in 1cr 79 thousand .. is this a good deal or should i try to negotiate more.
    For NIBM and Kharadi i heard from many that there are water problems so i am not very possitive. Also Hinjewadi is quite far from the pune city.
    I wasnt able to find any projects in Baner which could fit my requirements. I checked out at Victoria lagoon at Aundh but i didnt get any reply from them not sure if they have any availablity and what their price is. Does anyone have any idea abt Victoria Lagoon.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the advice. I will remember this. But didnt expect pune to get so expensive. 1Cr its hard to get a 4BHK house.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the replies.

Marvels prices for 4BHK near Magarpatta are 7000/sqft and kharadi its 4500/sqft. Ganga Melrose price are 6000/sqft. This are coming to 1.5 crs which way over what i am looking to spend.

For Luburbun Magarpatta is asking for 4000/sqft which is coming to 1.08 cr. But they are ready to deduct the parking and one time maintainace charges so it is getting in 1cr 79 thousand .. is this a good deal or should i try to negotiate more.
    For NIBM and Kharadi i heard from many that there are water problems so i am not very possitive. Also Hinjewadi is quite far from the pune city.
    I wasnt able to find any projects in Baner which could fit my requirements. I checked out at Victoria lagoon at Aundh but i didnt get any reply from them not sure if they have any availablity and what their price is. Does anyone have any idea abt Victoria Lagoon.

As per my knowledge, Victoria Lagoon is in Aundh Road near Khadki station not at Aundh. It is project of premium riverside bunglow's costing 90-100 Lacs. But it's approaching road is very narrow and clumbsy.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sneha

Please look at Bhosale Nagar, its in heart of Pune and really good area, equidistant from Hinjewadi as well as Magarpatta city, Aundh IT park is near by and so is Senapati Bapat road and Baner road which hosts many companies.

There are only few projects (I never inquired them as they are way above my budget :)) -

Castle Royale
    Mallika
    DSK Hariyali
    CommentQuote