Sort by :
Filter by :
- You know bottom is always crowded :D
Wise people need not have to unite.
Let unacknowledged (fools?) fall for house in pune outskirts for 2500-3000psf. I would rather like to rent at 1/4 of EMI, when these areas are developed. Thanks in advance for the subsidy:DCommentQuote0Flag
- Fair decision, hitmady! :) But we do have to make people aware so that they feel safe psychologically...else, mental hospitals will be booked too..that too 100% (just like few salesman claiming that all the flats are sold-out at the project -sites :) )CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Terrace123Guys,
Unity is what has given freedom to our Motherland. Now it's the moment to Unite once again. The prices of reality are sky-rocketing....people falling prey to the situation created by goons..realtors. Psychologically, people have started feeling that if they dont buy now, they will be left apart in the race for a owning a "Dream-Home". Lets, Unite against builders..against injustice done to buyers...or soon to be buyers. Can we Unite and say NO to reality-sellers for a while? Trust me, patience is the key. Unite for a good cause!
We need to spread awareness about this forum so that large number of buyers can join this forum, specially IT peoples who are the main buyers.
I will send mails to all friends reside in pune to spread awareness. Also there is a property exibition starting from 29 May 2010, at Le Meridian, some of us go there and discourage the rates asked by the builders.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have doubts this will happen. Why? Because builders don't compete with each other. In fact, on the contrary, they support each other. If builder A has 3500 rate and builder B has 4000 rate in neighboring plot, builder B won't decrease the rate, rather A will increase the rate! In the contrasting case of buyers, people won't try to help others to get a flat at cheaper rate. Even if one helps another buying a flat in same building that he has bought, he will tell him increased price to get psychological satisfaction of having strike the best deal.
In a nutshell, the builders are united and buyers are divided, solely because of influx of money. When the cycle will reverse, this will automatically reverse. Builders will then compete each other in giving best rates, and buyers will be pushing the opportunity to other, rather that pulling towards themselves! Sadly this change may only be possible by economical changes out of buyers reach, and not by human efforts.
Nice topic, though :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pnb_2kWe need to spread awareness about this forum so that large number of buyers can join this forum, specially IT peoples who are the main buyers.
I will send mails to all friends reside in pune to spread awareness. Also there is a property exibition starting from 29 May 2010, at Le Meridian, some of us go there and discourage the rates asked by the builders.
Good ideas pnb. We can go in different groups at the exhibition.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by hitmadyGood ideas pnb. We can go in different groups at the exhibition.
How about going at the exhibition and asking builders for the rates and then laughing out loud and quoting 1/2 the rate... hope a lot of us can do that.
Having said that i a not in pune to do it.
- Whether we go in groups or not, we must keep in mind that once we hit any property stall, just look at their property and ask for the prices.....the moment they show their price-list (offcourse, it will be above 30-40-50 Lacs), tell the salesman that they are charging too high. let other buyers hear what you are saying. Atleast, the innocent ones will be spared somehow :)CommentQuote1Flag
- In every such exhibition, we need to distribute pamphlets to boycott projects and demand price reduction, money for such thing can be collected in shared manner . I believe even online group - Pune RE Buyer's group can be spread and more and more IT people can join it; collective effort can be done but this needs time and patience which many of us(including I) lack :oCommentQuote0Flag
- Guys, these are very noble ideas.
However, I doubt if this will help. Best of luck anyways. :bab (22):CommentQuote0Flag
- This will need a lot of awareness. Builders will think of reducing rates only when buying almost stops. As far as builders keep getting buyers, this will not happen.
There is a no union of buyers, something like the builder lobby. :bab (38):CommentQuote0Flag
- let us take that first stepOriginally Posted by amjamirs2Guys, these are very noble ideas.
However, I doubt if this will help. Best of luck anyways. :bab (22):
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Nice idea, Terrace. I say let us take the first step atleast. Give in your comments and then your final decision at the end(IN/OUT?).
My decision: I am IN :)
Who else is IN?CommentQuote0Flag
- Why can't we buy a small stall at these exhibitions from contributions by members?CommentQuote0Flag
- 1 st step
Amazing thoughts, i like them.
Builders have really increased rates to a great extent.
As a startup I called up 2-3 builders and on hearing their prices, said are they joking and that I would not be interested in their project as rates are extreme high maybe if they decrease the rate by half I may think.
Many such calls may have an impact.
There are some yahoo groups for property sale in pune by IT people I have posted this site link there.
Hope all this helps.CommentQuote1Flag
- Thanks Achalag! Pune property boomed bcoz of IT....now this boom has been exploding and exploiting quite a number of people...jaago IT walo jaago! makin people aware of such sites and our plans and our demonstration of unity can definitely exploit crooks...goons...all evil people. There are 200 viewers of this particular thread..but only 13 replies. differences can be made when there is a conscious effort. But dont worry, rome was not built in a day! lets see, these 13 steps proves lucky for us or not :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Someone, somehow should make an attempt to make registration data public. If privecy is a concern (I dont think why it should be anyway), owner names need not be displayed but transaction details should be open to all.
This will bring transperency and will prevent most of the malpractices of false booking claims which is easily single most lie that is being told everywhere.
May be RTI in the name of knowing true market condition can hep here.
Also, punishment for all those pro-builder surveys of rates published in TOI, as they are shown to public but without any proof than seller quotes. Those are not transaction prices. This thing should be stopped right away.CommentQuote0Flag