Last updated: November 26 2017
6 | Posts
817 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moshi, Pune - Suggestions for Flat in maximum 35L

Hi all
    I m in non-IT Engg. Profession and to fit in my budget and locality wise (MIDC near) what would be opinion abt Moshi realty development? Please anybody can suggest mid-level schemes ( near completion) in around Moshi?
    Thanks

Re : Moshi, Pune - Suggestions for Flat in maximum 35L

Moshi, Chikhali will be a good belt down the line 4-5 years and there's no harm in putting your hard earned money in this area. Just be cautious when you select the project, look for documents and permissions before you book.

Comment

Originally posted by investwest View Post
      Moshi, Chikhali will be a good belt down the line 4-5 years and there's no harm in putting your hard earned money in this area. Just be cautious when you select the project, look for documents and permissions before you book.
      I agree. Moshi has better infrastructure as of today. Nothing like proposed etc. Good for non-IT engg people.

Comment

Originally posted by vastushodh15 View Post
        Hi all
        I m in non-IT Engg. Profession and to fit in my budget and locality wise (MIDC near) what would be opinion abt Moshi realty development? Please anybody can suggest mid-level schemes ( near completion) in around Moshi?
        Thanks
        Hey, I agree with investwest and baagadbilla, Moshi indeed is a good bet as far as the property prices and growth are concerned. Is has huge prospects and most of them exist on date. You will have to hunt a little by yourself to find the ideal property, and you will get one. But due diligence is a must.
        Check this link for to get a brief idea of why it is a prospective location.
        Why Moshi in Pimpri-Chinchwad attracting real estate investors - timesofindia-economictimes

Thanksss

Comment

I don't think Manas serene home project is good. Still this project is not yet completed and also for this project there is no permission to build club house. also, there are no amenities those are listed here. I am living here since last 1 and half years. Also, Today I got locked in home, the lock/ latch provided for home is not well quality. In this society, more people have problems regarding lock , water piping systems.
          This is the third time my home lock is not working and in society it may be 10 time.

I am really frustrating here.

Comment

Gandharva Excellence Phase 2 by Yogesh Enterprises would be a best option for 1 bhk in your budget and its nearing possession which would be around March 2018.
            You can have a site visit to get a clear idea.

Comment

Tags: Flat Moshi
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X