Friends,
I visited few projects in Manjri,Hadapsar consisting row houses,twin bunglow and duplexes...the cost sheet for row houses did not mention Sellable area for the row houses ..intead comprised of only-
agreement value+SD+reg+mseb+society formation charges+adv maintainence for 1 yr.

when enquired abt the sellable area he said that every row house has a diferent sellable area as the garden area differs for all the row houses...:bab (38): he said that they are charging 1/3rd of garden area,100% for porch and 50% for terrace and 25% loading (carpet to built up)

my limited understanding on calculating sellable area for row houses is -

((capet area + terrace are/2) + garden area/3+porch area)* 1.25 (25% loading)

Surprisingly the salesguy was even more confused than me in doing this calculation ...:bab (59):.......Appreciate your inputs/corrections/suggestions...if any....thx
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can you please share the cost sheet of the row houses? I too am interested in row houses/banglow plots in Pune, that's why!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ani_meher
    Can you please share the cost sheet of the row houses? I too am interested in row houses/banglow plots in Pune, that's why!

for a 3 bhk corner row house 2900 psf - area - 1637 sq ft
    Agreement Val - 4747300
    SD + REG - 1,30,000 (as the area falls under Gram panchayat SD is 2% instead of 5%)
    MSEB - 65K
    Soc reg+club house+1yr maintainence+legal fees - 1,20,000
    Total - 50,53,850

for middle row houses rate quoted is 2800 ..overall package goes around 45-46 lkhs...for corner row house and twin bunglows 2900/- ...
    hope this helps!
    CommentQuote