Last updated: June 3 2010
11 | Posts
3548 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suyog Leher - Kondwa - Need Feedback

Friends,
    Bookings for a new residential project of 2 and 3 BHK 'Suyog Leher' from Suyog group in Kondwa has just begun...rate quoted is around 2900...got to know abt this project thru a frnd of mine...haven't visited their site yet..ur feedback on the location,rates,builders past project will be much appreciated..thx

Re : Suyog Leher - Kondwa - Need Feedback

It is under construction project. Earlier date quoted was May 2012 for completion, later changed to Dec 2011.

Terrace charged is 100%, total carpet area (including terrace) comes around 750 sqft for 2 BHK (959 sqft is size of largest 2 BHK), total cost comes around 30-35L hence affordable BUT area of apartment is very less.

Its vastu compliant and approach road is good, but it is under construction and rate is high. 3000 psft ready possession new are avail in same area.

Besides they are claiming of Sewage treatment plan but what about residue? How it will be collected and cost of maintenance will be very high because of that.

I did not buy there because 100% terrace charging, area of 2 BHK is too less for 2 BHK, under construction, date of completion is questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
      It is under construction project. Earlier date quoted was May 2012 for completion, later changed to Dec 2011.

Terrace charged is 100%, total carpet area (including terrace) comes around 750 sqft for 2 BHK (959 sqft is size of largest 2 BHK), total cost comes around 30-35L hence affordable BUT area of apartment is very less.

Its vastu compliant and approach road is good, but it is under construction and rate is high. 3000 psft ready possession new are avail in same area.

Besides they are claiming of Sewage treatment plan but what about residue? How it will be collected and cost of maintenance will be very high because of that.

I did not buy there because 100% terrace charging, area of 2 BHK is too less for 2 BHK, under construction, date of completion is questionable.

Thanks Puser for sharing this info.I'm looking for a 3 BHK which I believe is around 1213...I agree to your point about residual collection from the Sewage treatment plan that remains debatable...btw any idea on the builders past projects and quality of construction?Also how far this location is from Magarpatta city and other IT parks (SP infocity and fursungi IT park)...as I'm not aboriginal from Pune and am a bit unfamiliar with few places within Pune... Kondwa being one of them...howz Kondwa from residential pov..thx

Comment

Originally posted by pratams View Post
        Thanks Puser for sharing this info.I'm looking for a 3 BHK which I believe is around 1213...I agree to your point about residual collection from the Sewage treatment plan that remains debatable...btw any idea on the builders past projects and quality of construction?Also how far this location is from Magarpatta city and other IT parks (SP infocity and fursungi IT park)...as I'm not aboriginal from Pune and am a bit unfamiliar with few places within Pune... Kondwa being one of them...howz Kondwa from residential pov..thx
        From residential pov the best areas of Kondhwa are near Wanavdi, Salunkhe Vihar road, Lulla Nagar and NIBM and its extensions. This project is on the Katraj-Kondhwa highway. It will be better if you could visit this area and gauge the area yourself.

Comment

Agreed with mannusingh....you sud visit the place...thr r few ready available schemes thr...compare it with Suyog...Also TATA's residential scheme is also thr...chk dat too...

Magarpatta is arnd 7/8 kms from thr...but for dat u need to use handewadi road...

Comment

Originally posted by pratams View Post
            Same as Mannu Singh. Look for Wanaworie, NIBM road, Lulla Nagar, Salunke Vihar road.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mannusingh View Post
              From residential pov the best areas of Kondhwa are near Wanavdi, Salunkhe Vihar road, Lulla Nagar and NIBM and its extensions. This project is on the Katraj-Kondhwa highway. It will be better if you could visit this area and gauge the area yourself.
              Thanks mannusingh...Yes ur right...Infact I am planning to visit their site on the coming weekend..also will familarize myself with the area and nearby locations as well
              Last edited June 2 2010, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Magarpatta is arnd 7/8 kms from thr...but for dat u need to use handewadi road...[/QUOTE]

Oh is it ...though I've seen a few projects on Handewadi road as well(Eisha empire,Sanskriti,Runwal Seagull) but didn't like that area at all...also can't imagine commuting daily through Handewadi for work..especially because of Hadapsar Sabzi mandi and railway crossing

Comment

Hi Pratams,

It's the shortest path, BTW subji mandi is shifiting to Manjari (opp to Ravi Garden).

You can also use Kondwa->Fatima Nagar(Wanowari)->solapur highway....I think it will be arnd 10-12 kms. Road condition is good

Comment

Originally posted by jigarshah View Post
                    Hi Pratams,

It's the shortest path, BTW subji mandi is shifiting to Manjari (opp to Ravi Garden).

You can also use Kondwa->Fatima Nagar(Wanowari)->solapur highway....I think it will be arnd 10-12 kms. Road condition is good

Jigarshah-Thanks for your response.
                    Good to know that Subji Mandi will be shifted to Manjri...Opp to Ravi Garden means next to Manjri Stud farms on the Pune-Solapur highway?
                    Also any idea when is it going to happen?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X