I am planning to buy a flat at Kalyaninagar annex - in Karan Rhea project which is under construction.
http://www.karangroup.com/resi.html

In the same area, kumar primevera project is going on. Both are quoting equal at this moment.

Just wanted to know-
Have anyone purchased/booked flat in this project? at what price?
What are the development activities planned in future in this area?

Reply to this query would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

-Vishal
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kalyaninagar annexe :D I hope Mr. Kalyani sue the bulders, as he did to Sun deveopers and removed the Kalyani Nagar part in their address!

Man, no such area marked as Kalyani Nagar annexe. Either Kharadi/Vadgaon Sheri/Ramwadi etc, but true, none of the names is as catching as Kalyani Nagar Annexe :D and city Mumbai annexe!
    CommentQuote
  • Karan Group is junk. Forget all their projects.

Btw, to see their world class quality & timely possession, do visit Karan Celista, Balewadi:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Did you like their floor plan?
    It's look weird to me. (personal openion :bab (59):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Karan Group is junk. Forget all their projects.

Btw, to see their world class quality & timely possession, do visit Karan Celista, Balewadi:D.

One of the most un-trusted builder. Don't burn your hand and hard earned money. Better go for a ready posession flat. It will cost u more but mental peace is there:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ani_meher
    Kalyaninagar annexe :D I hope Mr. Kalyani sue the bulders, as he did to Sun deveopers and removed the Kalyani Nagar part in their address!

Man, no such area marked as Kalyani Nagar annexe. Either Kharadi/Vadgaon Sheri/Ramwadi etc, but true, none of the names is as catching as Kalyani Nagar Annexe :D and city Mumbai annexe!

The Area is Sainath Nagar. It is where Vadgaonsheri ends and Kharadi starts...
    CommentQuote
  • KalyaniNagar Annexe was added to the address only to hike the prices! Don't pay ridiculous amounts for worthless projects.

And as always I maintain the same thing, Buy Ready Possession. Never buy under construction.
    CommentQuote
  • I liked the location, very well connected to Kharadi and has v good prospects, layout is very unusual and looks compact, i'm looking to discuss this project with user who has booked at karan rhea. what should be appx per sq. ft rate? is there any one?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnycoast28
    I liked the location, very well connected to Kharadi and has v good prospects, layout is very unusual and looks compact, i'm looking to discuss this project with user who has booked at karan rhea. what should be appx per sq. ft rate? is there any one?

"layout is very unusual and looks compact" - Is this a positive point or negative?

If you are a believer of vastushashtra, then keep in mind that this project is not aligned to main directions but cardinal directions (Updisha). Means you wont find EAST-WEST facing flats here.

Karan Rhea A - B Wing Even Floor Plan

What is completion stage of this project? June 2011 was the completion date told to me when project started in May 2009.
    CommentQuote
  • very unusual layout must say but can be benifical in terms of air coming to bedrooms..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • People who have booked in Karan Celista C wing, Balewadi are still stuck despite booking over 2.5 years ago. The project is nowhere to be completed & will run for quite more time.

The quality is junk, there are already cracks in the walls of Celista. Best not to buy from Karan builders.
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to kanow about Gemini Properties. How these people are? Is it advisable to deal with them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by home123
    "layout is very unusual and looks compact" - Is this a positive point or negative?

If you are a believer of vastushashtra, then keep in mind that this project is not aligned to main directions but cardinal directions (Updisha). Means you wont find EAST-WEST facing flats here.

Karan Rhea A - B Wing Even Floor Plan

What is completion stage of this project? June 2011 was the completion date told to me when project started in May 2009.

Surprising, the actual layout which I got from project site for C&D looks different from the website. In actual all 2BHK in C&D had just single toilet(unusual) which is obviously negative and looks forcible acommodation of 5 flats on single floor.
    Completion date was mentioned as Dec 2012
    CommentQuote