Hi,

Please list the projects affected due to red zone in Kiwale/ Dehu Road PCMC.

How long will it take to clear this mess?
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vritti construction
    CommentQuote
  • what vritti construction says about thr status
    CommentQuote
  • You can check the DP of Ravet / Kiwale for the red zone areas.
    CommentQuote
  • plz give link for dp kiwale
    CommentQuote
  • Attached Ravet Red Zone Map from PCMC website.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Looking at the red zone areas frm pcmc website I don't see ravet coming under that... some survey no.s that comes under red zone are in kiwale if I am not wrong
    CommentQuote
  • i am about to book flat in Lotus Laxmi...please let me know whether that place comes under red zone or not . And are there any chances in future of increasing red zone line in future.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • bhausa97083 years ago
      Lotus Laxmi is not in Red Zone , Red zone is quite away from this. I think there are no chances of increasing the Red Zone.It is not that easy. There are most chances of reduction in Red zone diameter from ordnance factory.
  • Originally Posted by SANJAY1986
    i am about to book flat in Lotus Laxmi...please let me know whether that place comes under red zone or not . And are there any chances in future of increasing red zone line in future.

Hi Sanjay,

I have also booked in Lotus Laxmi and did some R&D for this. I am not very much sure about this being in future RedZone. I referred old local news paper article about red zone and currently this survey number was not included in it. Please get in touch with us for more discussion.

You can find me on facebook with name 'Abhijeet Kumar' or my friend 'Zubin Mathew' who has also booked there.
    CommentQuote
  • * SANJAY1986;
    Lotus Laxmi comes under S.NO 40. If u refer red zone map in above mention post and compare it with DP plan below mentioned u will see Lotus Laxmi is not under Red zone, apart from this if u ask from builder he will give u Land Title document which also say project area is clean fromRed zone.
    https://www.pcmcindia.gov.in/pdf/pdfvillage/Kiwale.pdf

But yes in front of Lotus Laxmi one Doctor Clinic is coming up and in west side one school is coming, which is not a big issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SANJAY1986
    i am about to book flat in Lotus Laxmi...please let me know whether that place comes under red zone or not . And are there any chances in future of increasing red zone line in future.

Originally Posted by abhijeetsri
    Hi Sanjay,

I have also booked in Lotus Laxmi and did some R&D for this. I am not very much sure about this being in future RedZone. I referred old local news paper article about red zone and currently this survey number was not included in it. Please get in touch with us for more discussion.

You can find me on facebook with name 'Abhijeet Kumar' or my friend 'Zubin Mathew' who has also booked there.

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to visit this project on coming Saturday.
    abhijeetsri; SANJAY1986;: Could you please share more about the project, I'm looking for 2BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kulkarni1624
    Hi Guys,

I'm planning to visit this project on coming Saturday.
    abhijeetsri; SANJAY1986;: Could you please share more about the project, I'm looking for 2BHK

@kulkarni1624,

Hi please try to get in touch with us. I suggested you to look for us on facebook. We cannot share contact details here.
    CommentQuote