Hi Experts,

One of my relative is looking to buy 2bhk flat nearby Hinjewadi...Preferred ready to move or nearing ready possession. His budget is 50-55L. Any suggestion.

He looked at few projects in Ravet within his range and one of them is Sai Platina. Sai platina is quoting 4600/- psf.

I didn't find any thread on this so starting new thread.

Sai Platina

Please advise.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sp4prop
    Hi Experts,

One of my relative is looking to buy 2bhk flat nearby Hinjewadi...Preferred ready to move or nearing ready possession. His budget is 50-55L. Any suggestion.

He looked at few projects in Ravet within his range and one of them is Sai Platina. Sai platina is quoting 4600/- psf.

I didn't find any thread on this so starting new thread.

Sai Platina

Please advise.

To begin with, the flats in the project are right in your budget costing between 30 to 45 lakhs excluding VAT, service tax and registration. Still, it will be well in your budget.

The area is well connected with the express highway and bus stops of PCMC, with fair number of buses. Being close to Hinjewadi, it is also in close proximity with various schools, collages and other utilities.

So it might be a good option. :)
    CommentQuote
  • The project has the following issues

- Quality of construction is very poor
    - Limited amenities
    - Approach road is still "kacha" ...may take couple of years to be built
    - No shops...the projects has some shops but who will buy and when will they start dont know

The positives..
    - Possession will be very soon compared to other projects
    - Has connectivity to BRTS route
    - Bit quiet , airy and silent surroundings

Check other projects
    - G K -opposite to this one
    - Arun Blue at end of the road...

Rest is upto your needs and liking
    Ravet price should not be more than 4200/- - IMHO (considering the facilities/amenities present right now in RAVET)
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you movedin and mmulye.

I will ask to check GK. I have also heard abot DNV Arcelia. There is already a thread on this...but the real problem is about the rate...they started quoting 4900 and above...
    Is this really worth paying this much for Ravet ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am looking to buy a property(2 BHK flat) in Ravet which fits in my budget. Saw a couple of projects over there. I liked this particular project Goodwill Palette by Unique Group.
    I liked the flat layout over there. The approach road is yet to be fully tarred but i liked the project and it fits in my Budget also. One unique feature that i like about goodwill palette is that they have all Rooftop Amenities as in the Rooftop is landscaped. And also they have several add ons.
    Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello - I am looking to invest in Sai Platina in a 2 BHK. Can anyone plz share their views or any suggestion in the budget of 50 lacs?
    CommentQuote