Folks,

I heard about Gera Coming in Keshav Nagar ? Is that true ? When is the Launch ?
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by 4pegsdown
    Folks,

I heard about Gera Coming in Keshav Nagar ? Is that true ? When is the Launch ?

Hey, I guess you are talking about the project called Gera Keshav Nagar. It is the new project of 13 storey towers having 1 and 2 BHKs measuring between 650 to 1020 sq.ft.

The price range is as follows:

1 BHK - Area 700 - Rate Per Square Feet 5200/- - Approximately 34 Lacs Onwards
    2 BHK - Area 1020 - Rate Per Square Feet 5200/- Approximately 53 Lacs Onwards

The location has close proximity to all school, colleges, offices, entertainment zones etc.

Well, it looks like a big project!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by movedin
    Hey, I guess you are talking about the project called Gera Keshav Nagar. It is the new project of 13 storey towers having 1 and 2 BHKs measuring between 650 to 1020 sq.ft.

The price range is as follows:

1 BHK - Area 700 - Rate Per Square Feet 5200/- - Approximately 34 Lacs Onwards
    2 BHK - Area 1020 - Rate Per Square Feet 5200/- Approximately 53 Lacs Onwards

The location has close proximity to all school, colleges, offices, entertainment zones etc.

Well, it looks like a big project!

Have they started taking booking ? Is the Sample Flat and All other documents are ready ?
    CommentQuote
  • Till today there is not any development on site.
    Also there is not any sanctioned orders of construction.
    But they have started collecting Rs. 1 lakh as booking amount.
    CommentQuote
  • As compared to Purva silversand, this project is very small, having only two towers of 12 to 13 floors.

I think, Purva is theme based project, therefore it is costlier than Gera Keshav nagar.

My budget is approx. 60 lakhs and I am preferring river attached project. therefore I have booked the unit in Gera by giving 1 Lakh amount.

Have anyone have booked in Gera Keshavnagar project?
    CommentQuote
  • Gera has not yet opened booking for Keshav Nagar project as they are awaiting clearances. Rajendra 20: How have you booked in advance?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BuyersVoice
    Gera has not yet opened booking for Keshav Nagar project as they are awaiting clearances. Rajendra 20: How have you booked in advance?

They asked for 1 lakh Rs. cheque from me in June last year, so I'm not surprised that they took cheque from Rajendra.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys any update? At what psf/package you have booked?
    CommentQuote
  • Have received RERA also. Has anyone booked a flat in that project? Seems very small project between Godrej Infinity and Purvankar Silver Sand.
    CommentQuote