Last updated: December 6 2010
9 | Posts
1474 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ganeesham in Pimpli: Rs 3300sqft/3BHK

Guys:
    Couple of my cousins bought in Ganeesham last year. They have not yet go possession so far but now
    Wadhawani is offer 3BHK/1444 sqf at 3300 rs/sqft. According to my cousins, this should be bit negotiatable.
    Not sure if this is is decent deal.
    Last year the same 3bhk was at ~2700 rs/sqft
    I would say it is a big appreciation in price here..

Would it bcome crazier ? The trend says so..
    I know in this website wadhwani builder does not have best of the reputation.
    Since, couple of my family members bought there, I would like mine to be closer to them

If now Ganeesham, what are other good alternatives close by.

Thanks a lot

FF

Re : Ganeesham in Pimpli: Rs 3300sqft/3BHK

So what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by dd123 View Post
      Guys:
      Couple of my cousins bought in Ganeesham last year. They have not yet go possession so far but now
      Wadhawani is offer 3BHK/1444 sqf at 3300 rs/sqft. According to my cousins, this should be bit negotiatable.

Since, couple of my family members bought there, I would like mine to be closer to them

Thanks a lot

FF
      Road connectivity is poor today. Checkout for BRT route which will come up in next 3 yrs. Check if it nearby.

Comment

I wouldn't stay at Wadhwani projects even if it is given free to me .
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

guys can anybody suggest about Ganeesham ? Any fresh inputs about the going rate and is the project worth investing with a view to get returns from rentals.

Comment

Originally posted by navi singh View Post
            guys can anybody suggest about Ganeesham ? Any fresh inputs about the going rate and is the project worth investing with a view to get returns from rentals.
            Avoid Wadhwani, Goel Ganga & Mirchandani here, all are crooks.

Comment

Originally posted by dd123 View Post
              Guys:

Thanks a lot

FF
              Visited this site a few months ago and didnt like the 11 storied enclosed layout , felt it was congested , without proper approach roads . Rate quoted was 3400 psf with the saleswoman trying to instill fear that its going to increase to 3600 psf once the DP road was ready . Is 3300 psf offer after going through HDFC Realty ? This is their pet project along with Lorelle in Wakad .
              Consider this : Builder was offering a designer kitchen free on 3 BHK recently . So if selling 3 BHK flats is difficult at current rates for the builder , would you be able to get big appreciation ?
              *Point of interest : Recently heard that lot of land in PS was bought by this builder's previous generation at the rate of 25 paise per square foot few decades ago .

Comment

Parking not alloted to 20 flats even after full payment by wadhwani constructions

Wadhwani construction has not alloted parking to 20 flat owners even after completion of Sai atharva project 3 years back.
                All 20 flat owners have paid 1lakh to 1.5 lakh for parking. Now wadhwani construction is not giving them any parking and saying they dont have any parking space in sai atharva, builder is not ready to refund parking amount of 1.5 lakhs.

it is cheating by wadhwani builder, same they have done in sai sree also.
                beware if you are going to book in Ganeesham, these projects are in 100 mtrs range from Ganeesham.

Comment

Originally posted by SaiResident View Post
                  Wadhwani construction has not alloted parking to 20 flat owners even after completion of Sai atharva project 3 years back.
                  All 20 flat owners have paid 1lakh to 1.5 lakh for parking. Now wadhwani construction is not giving them any parking and saying they dont have any parking space in sai atharva, builder is not ready to refund parking amount of 1.5 lakhs.

beware if you are going to book in Ganeesham, these projects are in 100 mtrs range from Ganeesham.
                  Thanks for the update man. This builder is indeed crooked one, at par with Goel Ganga. Hence, said above to avoid his projects.

Btw, have you given this parking amount in cash or cheque? Was it part of agreement?

Comment

Originally posted by SaiResident View Post

LOL creative builder, finding new way to cheat buyers. Cheating by builders is common. Smart buyers are used to that. We should give some credit to the builder for finding innovative idea's of cheating.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X