Sort by :
Filter by :
- If they are really saying they have SBi approval in place thn ask for APF number ( approved file number) .
If they have that then no issues regarding approvals.
Also whn is the possession / all inclusive package ? 4851 psqf looks high. If negotiable upto 4500-4600 then it can be a good deal.
No idea abt developers past track.CommentQuote0Flag
- I believe rates are negotiable.
I will ask them for APF no.CommentQuote0Flag
- I visited their site. The flat is spacious. Total area of the flat is 1107. They told me that their loading is 30% and total carpet area is 851 (851*1.3 = 1107) however when I calculated the carpet area it comes out to 790 only, so the loading is 40% (790*1.4 = 1107). Please do inquire about loading and also calculate the area on your own instead of trusting what they are saying.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks vjndra;
I will check it now.CommentQuote0Flag
- 2dpunem; have u invested in this project?CommentQuote0Flag
- vsbagde1982; No I haven't bought the flat. mainly for the reason that I wasn't sure of the developers past record.
In addition, I wasn't sure of how residential + commercial gonna work out.
Though these were my doubts.
The construction is going in good flow. They have completed basic structure for first tower and been working for Commercial space for sometime.CommentQuote0Flag
- I visited Akash Raj Bhy Nirman Group recently second time and this time with family for 2BHK. Somehow I am not feeling positive about them. I agree the flats are spacious, but poorly planned.
- they have 3 varying size of 2 bhk and smallest being 1190 sqft. Now although the flat was spacious, they haven't mentioned the total area in their brochure anywhere for any type. that's strange, no way to even prove them wrong later if we find any issue with their claim.
- And even in that spacious flat, i couldn't find proper place for dining table. poorly planned I would say.
- initially they quoted 1190 sqft at Rs 4851 per sqft -- total pkg 70 lacs, when I negotiated they came down to 4600 however were not ready to quote it on paper.
- they said only 1st and 9th floor is available others are booked, I did not respond well to that and left the office with negative response. Later within next hour they called me again and said that 8th floor is also available, but since its garden facing its bit more pricey. How come suddenly one flat became available???
- in discussion they gave more importance to the Mall they are building rather than focusing on the amenities.
Pls share if any one have booked flat there.CommentQuote0Flag