Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 BHK Flat in Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

2 BHK Flat in Pune

Last updated: February 28 2014
45 | Posts
5977 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2 BHK Flat in Pune

    Am looking for brand new 2 BHK Flat in Pune. The requirements are as under:

    - Approx. budget would be Rs. 50 Lakhs ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE.
    - Area will be Kothrud / Sinhgad Road / Bibvewadi / Sahakar Nagar
    or any other area which will be feasible for my budget. But should not
    be too far from the main city.
    - Flat should have good water supply, security, lift, approach roads and
    nearby shops etc. for daily common needs.
    - It is really OK if the complex will not have all the modern amenities like
    swimming pool, club house, gym, playing courts etc. as am not going to use
    them anyways.

    My requirement is very urgent. Please reply as soon as you can.

    Thanks and regards,

    Rahul Patwardhan
    Last edited June 29 2010, 11:42 AM.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : 2 BHK Flat in Pune

    Originally posted by digitalpressure View Post
    Am looking for 2 BHK Flat in Pune. The requirements are as under:

    - Property should be new, no resale.
    - Approx. budget would be Rs. 45 Lakhs ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE.
    - Area will be a. Kothrud b. Sinhgad Road c. Bibvewadi d. Sahakar Nagar
    or any other area which will be feasible for my budget. But should not
    be too far from the main city.
    - Flat should have good water supply, security, lift, approach roads and nearby shops
    etc. for daily common needs.
    I am afraid, with the budget of 45L, you won't get in Kothrud or SahakarNgr.
    You may find on Sinhagad road but a bit far (near Dhayari).
    You may try areas like Bavdhan, Warje which are not much far from main city.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : 2 BHK Flat in Pune

      Any help on the above???

      A bit urgent thing for me.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : 2 BHK Flat in Pune

        If you want in city area then you can check a project by “Bhama Builders” in ravivar peth. I am seeing their adv. from several months. They are offering 2 BHK in 42L. I am unaware about other details.


        Bibvewadi would be another option.


        Regards,

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : 2 BHK Flat in Pune

          Puneri...Thanks for the help...

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : 2 BHK Flat in Pune

            Originally posted by digitalpressure View Post
            Am looking for brand new 2 BHK Flat in Pune. The requirements are as under:

            - Approx. budget would be Rs. 50 Lakhs ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE.
            - Area will be Kothrud / Sinhgad Road / Bibvewadi / Sahakar Nagar
            or any other area which will be feasible for my budget. But should not
            be too far from the main city.
            - Flat should have good water supply, security, lift, approach roads and
            nearby shops etc. for daily common needs.
            - It is really OK if the complex will not have all the modern amenities like
            swimming pool, club house, gym, playing courts etc. as am not going to use
            them anyways.

            My requirement is very urgent. Please reply as soon as you can.

            Thanks and regards,

            Rahul Patwardhan
            Check for Samrajya at Kothrud. They claim for best quality. Being a forum member u can get some discount from Jitu_Sir Check following link
            https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ud-pune?t=5748

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : 2 BHK Flat in Pune

              Digitalpreassure don't be under pressure
              or else your pocket will have a fissure

              On serious note do some research first hand, I was too in a similar situation but then I realised it was a matter of 40-50 Lk (aadha khoka).
              Why in such haste, take some time out, 1-2 month is good enough time for one to do proper research. (though some picky ppl like me do take years to do so). By that time rent out.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : 2 BHK Flat in Pune

                Thanks Saggii for your advice, am not at all under any pressure as my ID may indicate :P

                Yeah, you are right, am doing serious R & D on Pune Property Bubble. And rent out is a good option but we need to shift to Pune very fast, hopefully will get a place of our liking very soon.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : 2 BHK Flat in Pune

                  currently property prices are already high and in last thre months i havent seen much rise in the price.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : 2 BHK Flat in Pune

                    Originally posted by hporwal View Post
                    currently property prices are already high and in last thre months i havent seen much rise in the price.
                    Hi,

                    looking for 2 BHK flat with a budget of Rs (40L) all inclusive for an investment purpose. Can someone pls suggest areas/projects.
                    Thanks

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X