Kharadi Pune Projects and Prospects

Last updated: June 10 2016
33 | Posts
8362 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kharadi Pune Projects and Prospects

Alcon constructors are quoting 3000 psft in kharadi ....alcon renaissant...

are the builders OK ? the site is located 2 kms from ganga constella ...

2 BHK - 1050 sq ft , total prices comes to 3672000 [ inclusive car parking ]

amenities promised gym,pool,playgrnd etc

can anyone advice if its good for living and investing ?

Re : Kharadi Pune Projects and Prospects

Originally posted by muttukumar View Post
    Alcon constructors are quoting 3000 psft in kharadi ....alcon renaissant...

are the builders OK ? the site is located 2 kms from ganga constella ...

2 BHK - 1050 sq ft , total prices comes to 3672000 [ inclusive car parking ]

amenities promised gym,pool,playgrnd etc

can anyone advice if its good for living and investing ?

Check water issues existing in Kharadi. Still many societies have to reply on tankers which after all is a burden to flat owners only.

Comment

are they ready for negotiate?

Comment

There is no road after Ganga Constella. So effectively this is Wagholi and at 3K psft at Wagholi, the builder is ripping you off.

Comment

no negotiation

thank you for the reply
          no negotiation the builder says

wagholi..ohh , builder said its kharadi , after mount n glory .....i didnt know this

i stay in magarpatta and the site was 9.2 kms away
          ....when i was speaking to salesman, some 4 calls came to the him, he said they were doctors who wants to buy some 8 flats right away. is it a marketing strategy ?

magarpatta city 1 BHK , is it worth an investment ....28 lacs , 586 sq.ft ?

Comment

Originally posted by muttukumar View Post
            when i was speaking to salesman, some 4 calls came to the him, he said they were doctors who wants to buy some 8 flats right away. is it a marketing strategy ?

magarpatta city 1 BHK , is it worth an investment ....28 lacs , 586 sq.ft ?
            When money involved is 30-40L you will find all marketing gimmicks/lies used to sell property at higher-rate
            Two years back, I had booked in a project in Hadapsar (later canceled booking). I was told by marketing that few doctors have booked big-flats and going to open a path-lab in the project's shopping-complex. Today, it has deserted look.

My personal opinion: Forget about investing in RE either in Magarpatta or outside at these rates.
            Buy only if you feel rate is reasonable and NOT becoz you can afford & hope to sell it at higher rate.

Why to buy in Kharadi for 30L when it is easily available on rent for 7-8K?
            Last edited June 30 2010, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Wagholi rate is 2200 to 2350. So think over again.

Comment

ALCON Renaissant is in Kharadi, Check the address mentioned in brochure, its "Sc. no 54, Kharadi".

The builder is an upcoming builder and trying to establish his brand by giving best possible quality.

I am tenant living in this builders earlier society "ALCON ACACIA". Please visit it in Konhdwa and talk to some people living here to know about the builder and quality 95 out of 100 will praise both.

I am thinking to buy a flat here and as building A is full building B is not left with my choice flats waiting for opening of building C

Ganga constella is not 2 KM, instead it is 600mts. EON is 800 mts and same is Nagar road. The roads are not made by PMC but by builders till Ganga Constella. When further development comes till ALCON, the roads would be 18mt wide

This is next Viman Nagar. Reliance, Raddison, Panchsheel, Marvel, BU Bhandari, Clover-Vasscon, Gera, Kolte Patil, GoelGanga, Nyati are all ready for the cake
                Last edited July 17 2010, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by moiz_malu View Post
                  ALCON Renaissant is in Kharadi, Check the address mentioned in brochure, its "Sc. no 54, Kharadi".

The builder is an upcoming builder and trying to establish his brand by giving best possible quality.

I am tenant living in this builders earlier society "ALCON ACACIA". Please visit it in Konhdwa and talk to some people living here to know about the builder and quality 95 out of 100 will praise both.

I am thinking to buy a flat here and as building A is full building B is not left with my choice flats waiting for opening of building C

Ganga constella is not 2 KM, instead it is 600mts. EON is 800 mts and same is Nagar road. The roads are not made by PMC but by builders till Ganga Constella. When further development comes till ALCON, the roads would be 18mt wide

This is next Viman Nagar. Reliance, Raddison, Panchsheel, Marvel, BU Bhandari, Clover-Vasscon, Gera, Kolte Patil, GoelGanga, Nyati are all ready for the cake

How much does this builder pay for marketing folks?>

Comment

nitesh123 any comments here?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X