X
Collapse

Indian Stock Advice Trading Strategies Trends Market Predictions & Regulations

Last updated: 5 hours ago
24677 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indian Stock Advice Trading Strategies Trends Market Predictions & Regulations

How are the investors feeling these days.. Markets are nervous with the rise in inflation and expected interest rate hikes

Comment

• Re : Indian Stock Advice Trading Strategies Trends Market Predictions & Regulations

Just a reminder -

Political discussions are not allowed in main threads . Political bashing in guise of criticizing the Government or the Opposition is not allowed . Anybody found indulging in Political discussions & throwing the on going discussions off track would be suspended or banned permanently . For political discussions, head to https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ndian-politics

Off Topic/Political Discussions
      Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...s-7745321.html

So the bears have a grip now. How are people dealing with this downtrend. Will this lead to the fall that people anticipate.

Comment

• Poortenant
          Poortenant commented
          Editing a comment
          Sitting on cash now. I will wait till Friday before jumping in as I think there is more downside

So foreign Investors have started the huge sell off in the Indian market in view of the taper and impending rate hike.The question how deep the crash will be and when we can jump in

Comment

Sitting on cash is okay.. but trying to catch the bottom would be dangerous.. People will keep telling that a fall us expected in March April..
          I am keeping my SIP's on and do not have cash to deploy for now.
          I spent a lot on home upgrades (new equipments) , window shutters, carpenter work etc.. so this has wiped out all the free floats that could have been available to invest
          Yeah but we have only one life so these things also matter a lot..

Originally posted by Poortenant View Post
          So foreign Investors have started the huge sell off in the Indian market in view of the taper and impending rate hike.The question how deep the crash will be and when we can jump in

Comment

Originally posted by Poortenant View Post
            FIIs keep getting in and out, Its only temporary effect. Reacting to FII moves won't be fruitful for long term goals.

Comment

Looks like market is on black friday sale 😂

Comment

I have become very systematic now, I have risk budget set for next year, every month, I deploy 6L into equities. Then apart from that if markets tank further, I top up the difference. I am current 40% into equities. If markets remain flat over next year, just my new savings + interest income from my NRE FDs will make my allocation go up to 47%. But if market tanks, I top up the difference and also if markets rise, my allocation rises automatically. So I see base case my allocation remains 47%, bullish or bearish case, allocation goes up to 50-55%. Lets see how it goes

Comment

I would think there will be some weakness for sometime. Markets got exuberant with being awash with liquidity and so a lot of new money's character will be tested. FOMO prompted many to jump into a already heated market which kept giving great return.
                  If you have cash, be selective and buy into good managements.. Do not go all in..

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpj View Post
                    I would think there will be some weakness for sometime. Markets got exuberant with being awash with liquidity and so a lot of new money's character will be tested. FOMO prompted many to jump into a already heated market which kept giving great return.
                    If you have cash, be selective and buy into good managements.. Do not go all in..
                    I am a passive index fund guy, total boglehead. I cannot determine who is good management and who is bad, also I cannot determine what is in the price and what is not and what future prospects of the companies will be. But I know Nifty after 20 years would give atleast 4-5% excess returns than FDs.

I agree with you advice of dont go all in. I have a plan to gradually increase my allocation, with mostly new salary savings + interest income. So my FD principal will be mostly untouched.

Comment

Tags: NULL
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X