Hey all,

IREF is so proud of how far we've come. We've reached a community of 2lakhs+ members from all over the world! We've been signing up hundreds of members daily. Thank you so much for making our community so vibrant and alive.

In thanks, for the past few months our technical team and designers have been busy working diligently to make a new layout for the website. We wanted to upgrade to vBulletin 5.0 platform and the look to a more modern and sleek design, where users could have a fresh new feel with the old familiarity. After countless iterations and new additions; this is our proud new layout!

We hope that you enjoy it to its fullest. We've all the old features in this new platform and added some new ones, such as "comment on the post", "Latest thread activity", "Live Updates" and many more. We have many more features and news coming up in the next few months, so we hope that you look forward to them! Please keep your eyes peeled; expect great things!

We have added a few new features and will keep on adding more to make your experience better and hassle-free, I understand it will take time to be familiar with the added new features but I am sure this will help our community. We have kept colors exactly the same as old one, only the Platform is upgraded. We use VBulletin and it has released its new version, considering the growth of our community we should stay updated. I expect your cooperation and support to make IREF a better platform, if you find any bug or issue or anything which you feel is not good please let us know here : https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...rt-issues-bugs

We will fix all the reported bugs and will try to consider most of your suggestions in whatever way possible.
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.