Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inappropriate content, images and text. (Jokes section, for example)

Collapse
X
Collapse

Inappropriate content, images and text. (Jokes section, for example)

Last updated: December 2 2012
4 | Posts
3799 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inappropriate content, images and text. (Jokes section, for example)

Please remember IGRM's thread about ****ographic material, even text. This applies all over the forum - even in the jokes section.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...humour?t=35031

****ographic jokes, images, or any such content is not appropriate for this type of site. Please refrain from producing anything of this nature. The main jokes thread has been moved out of view while it is cleaned up, then we may put it back.

Thanks all for understanding.

Re : Inappropriate content, images and text. (Jokes section, for example)

This is really good move... It was amazing to see the level of membership indulged in this ( including senior, veteran and even " " ). Good job Admin !!!

Comment

Dear Admin/ Moderators,

Moderators are role model for others. I saw several such posts from seniors which comes under In-appropriate content. If there is offensive word they putting signs like "" "#" "*" or some other symbol instead of vowel.

I think forum should give warning, If some one is posting any offensive/adult content.
      Even after that If some one is doing same even after warning, then forum can take appropriate action.

Since morning I'm not allowed to see "Jokes of the Day".
      Please enable it and I promise I will not post any such content in future.

Thanks

Comment

Anybody being offended by the content at IREF is free to report the posts so that moderators and administrators can take appropriate remedial measures.Using the term ****OGRAPHIC for 18 plus content itself is a big joke as IREF is not a kid's site.
        The operation clean up is going on and I hope the refurbished material will be appropriate for everyone including Ladies,Gentlemen and people below 18.
        Last edited December 2 2012, 11:36 AM. Reason: Addition of new material
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Originally posted by Phases View Post
          Please remember IGRM's thread about ****ographic material, even text. This applies all over the forum - even in the jokes section.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...humour?t=35031

****ographic jokes, images, or any such content is not appropriate for this type of site. Please refrain from producing anything of this nature. The main jokes thread has been moved out of view while it is cleaned up, then we may put it back.

Thanks all for understanding.
          This is a good attempt to clean up the content which administrators feel to be inappropriate.This exercise needs to be done for whole of the forum to clean up the mess created by so called BROKERS.
          Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X