Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please welcome TiWi - Community Manager / Administrator in training!

Collapse
X
Collapse

Please welcome TiWi - Community Manager / Administrator in training!

Last updated: March 13 2015
17 | Posts
5434 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please welcome TiWi - Community Manager / Administrator in training!

All,

We are excited to announce a new member to the IREF staff team, and member to our community - Tiwi! As IREF has grown over the years into what it is today, and the future right around the corner, we have decided to start to expand our horizons some and bring in someone with an extensive community development / management background to see where it heads.

Given, though, the unfamiliarity with our software and current workflows and policies, he will start with a moderation role so we can ease him into everything without being overwhelming. After some time we'll train for some administrative duties and go from there.

Don't worry - it isn't that we feel we or any staff haven't been doing adequate enough job for the community, but instead feel it is time to branch out a little and see what good can come of it. We have a good feeling about this!

Welcome TiWi!

Re : Please welcome TiWi - Community Manager / Administrator in training!

Hi Tiwi

Welcome to IREF.

Thanks
    Thanks

Comment

Welcome to IREF....

Hi TiWi

Welcome to this wonderful IREF community.

Thanks

Comment

Hi TIWI,
        Welcome.
        I am sure you will contribute a lot to make this forum more vibrant,useful and interesting.

Comment

Hi TIWI,

Welcome to IREF, where dreams come to destination.

Comment

Thanks a lot everyone for the warm welcome on IREF

I am going through rules/regulations/working of the forum. One thing I have noticed is we have so many helping hands on IREF. During the process I will need your help/support to grow here and to join you in building a beautiful community.

Once again I thank you for the welcome, Let's build and strengthen our community every moment!

Comment

Hi TIWI,

Welcome to IREF, we really want to make IREF the best guiding forum in real estate .

Comment

Originally posted by utkarsh dutt
                Tiwi jee
                pranaam
                swagat abhinandan pariwar main
                Utkarsh,

Posting in Hinglish is against IREF rules

Thanks

Comment

Welcome TIWI

Comment

Thank You guys for the overwhelming welcome !

Happy to be a part of IREF Family.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X