Hello all!
Here’s welcoming our newest section on the forum – Leaderboard!

If you've had time to check it out yet, you already know that it’s IREF’s ode to its members. You’ve been selflessly sharing your knowledge and that has already made you famous in your city circles, and even beyond. This Leaderboard is a testament to your contribution.

Our new users will especially benefit from the Leaderboard that will serve as their guiding light; who to look upto and follow? Where they might find answers to their queries; and the legacy ahead of them.

The Leaderboard has picked out 5 main categories viz. Members with highest no. of posts, Members with the best post, Members observing most influence over their peers, Members having started threads that refuse to die down, Members having initiated the most liked threads on IREF. We’re even keeping an eye on our new active members that are our ‘Rising Stars’.

This Leaderboard will be updated on a monthly basis. So for all those who have had their names published in the month of June, Welcome to the Hall of Fame!

And for those whose names didn’t feature this time around, we hope you break the existing Leaderboard records next month!
Congratulations all!

Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In case anyone isn't seeing it, the permanent link is up top by your log in name. :)

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Very nice initiative. This will instigate forum members to contribute and participate more.
    CommentQuote
  • In i pad version, i could not see the leaderboard section
    CommentQuote
  • Franke; Let me check
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Franke
    In i pad version, i could not see the leaderboard section

It's working on my iPad, could you share the screenshot here of what it looks like to you?
    CommentQuote