Hello Community Members,

We've been making a lot of announcements lately, haven't we? So much excitement in the air!

You may have noticed a lot of our sub-forums lying dormant. While people are active on city forums, not many people find answers in our sub-forums like Legal, Vastu etc. THIS is going to change.

A month ago, we identified some of our community members who possessed exceptional knowledge on certain subjects. We requested their help in awakening our sleepy forums. As a result to this...

We'd like to introduce our new Vastu Expert LeenaS; who has already begun answering queries here, and here. Leena has requested that we do not flood her with PMs, and that she'll only be able to answer questions posted on threads. Needless to say, let's not spam her with solicitations on her PMB.

Vastu-mongers, shoot your questions rightaway, We have a Vaastu Forum!

Thanks for agreeing to help LeenaS, the love of this community will shower upon you shortly.

P.S. - For those wondering about realacres; we are continually trying to reach him and get him back. If any of you are in touch with him - let him know we miss him!
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thank you TiWi; Looking forward to giving back to the community
    CommentQuote
  • That's simply awesome to have Vaastu expert Ms. Leena to answer all our vaastu related queries. I feel immensely proud to be part of this group which is one stop solution for all our real estate needs..

To start with i am looking to finalize flat in NOIDA... Entry of the flat is in such a way that when i open the main door from inside my compass is in middle of East and South. Is it a good entry..??
    CommentQuote
  • Expert Advice from Vaastu Expert

Hi Leena,
    I am finalizing on a Flat in Pune. It has cross directional entry into the flat. When I enter into main gate , compass shows north-east. Is this good according to the vaastu?
    Attached is the Florr plan for the same. Kindly see flat no 206
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Leena,
    Pls tell me about the entry of Flat as when i entered to the main door of my flat, compass shows North at around 10 degrees and west at around 80 degree, is it a good entry to my flat.Also Facing of the tower is South -West, is it also matters.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey babbuaditya; pradeepsvnit; rohit201985;

Thanks for your questions, will answer them very shortly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeenaS

Hi @LeenaS, Welcome and Thanks for volunteering.

I request you to review the attached floor plan and check how good/bad is the vastu of both ground and first floor (this is a duplex flat). This is 2 yr old. I need this information just for knowledge purpose. The Green color border is the flat for which I need Vast advice.

Thanks in advance., Welcome and Thanks for volunteering.

I request you to review the attached floor plan and check how good/bad is the vastu of both ground and first floor (this is a duplex flat). This is 2 yr old. I need this information just for knowledge purpose. The Green color border is the flat for which I need Vast advice.

Thanks in advance.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babbuaditya
    Hi Leena,
    Pls tell me about the entry of Flat as when i entered to the main door of my flat, compass shows North at around 10 degrees and west at around 80 degree, is it a good entry to my flat.Also Facing of the tower is South -West, is it also matters.

Hey babbuaditya;

While taking the direction of North of your house, you should stand in the centre of your house. And see in which direction your entrance lies . You can also attach your layout with NORTH mark on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pradeepsvnit
    Hi Leena,
    I am finalizing on a Flat in Pune. It has cross directional entry into the flat. When I enter into main gate , compass shows north-east. Is this good according to the vaastu?
    Attached is the Florr plan for the same. Kindly see flat no 206

Hey pradeepsvnit ;

I'm sorry but I cannot say anything about this until and unless you tell me exact degree of NORTH mark on your map. I cannot see flat no 206 in the given plan as it is not clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Vastu help

Pls find the Layout of my flat . Pls tell about what modifications can be done to improve Vastu of my flat.Tower facing is same as that of Balcony and Kitchen.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vettipayyan
    Originally Posted by LeenaS

Hi @LeenaS, Welcome and Thanks for volunteering.

Thanks in advance.

Hello vettipayyan;

Kitchen in North, entrance in South West as seen in first floor layout is not good as per vastu. Second floor layout is not attached so can’t say much on that. Toilet in East North East, doesn’t let you have much enjoyment in life. All this can be taken care of by doing few remedies without any breakage.;

Kitchen in North, entrance in South West as seen in first floor layout is not good as per vastu. Second floor layout is not attached so can’t say much on that. Toilet in East North East, doesn’t let you have much enjoyment in life. All this can be taken care of by doing few remedies without any breakage.
    CommentQuote
  • LeenaS;

could you please advise on how far is vastushastra aligned to principles of architecture?

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi LeenaS;
    I am attaching a floor plan of a flat which I am planning to finalize. Kindly give your comments on the vastu of the flat, prosperity, married life and health and wealth.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can you please let me know whether do we need to see vaasthu for plots ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Is this plot size is fine as per vaasthu ?

East : 39.36 sqft
    West : 39.36 Sqft
    North : 63.96 Sqft
    South : 66.58 Sqft

Road on East side.

Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • LeenaS; Thanks, you are doing a great job. While I appreciate you giving your views as an expert I do realise that not being paid in monetary terms (appreciations, thanks being in kind) may not work in long run for any professional. Nonetheless, as a beginner can I request you to elaborate the vaastu compliant structure or dimensions for the following:

A) an independent plot/ house;

B) a flat in a society; and

C) a commercial office/ space.

This would actually be the starting point for all the people who intend to or are planning to buy property.
    CommentQuote