Hello Community,

We’ve got news. We’ve facilitated verified accounts for builders on our forum. What does verified mean? Developers can’t participate in conversations anonymously anymore.

“What’s the current rate?”
“When is the construction due to start?”
“Is this particular approval in place?”

There are plenty of questions on the forum for developers, and no one to respond to them - who we can be sure is the developer. Well, next time, just look for the below sign.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=69568

Earlier, we used to ask if “If you’re a builder or broker?” while a sign-up, but no one really told the truth here – verified accounts bring in more transparency.

This is done so that, you – know where to address your concerns and feedback. It’s always better to hear from the horse’s mouth rather than go around scramming for information online.

How you can use this to your advantage?

- The developers who sign up will be announced, you know where to ask if you have a factual query
- Easy access to information and construction progress
- Knowledge about new projects
- Addressal to grievances
- You don’t have to run to their offices to speak to them; sit in the comforts of your home and connect with them
- There will no marketing material or solicitation or intimidation – don’t worry, our mods will be at their A game

Any developer who signs up for this – clearly believes in having transparent communication; let’s not make the environment hostile.

If you’re an existing builder-member and you want to validate your current account, please mail verifiedbuilders@iref.com

Are you a builder? Read our code of conduct and sign up
Attachments:
Read more
Reply
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • koi fayda nahi hain.........dusre sites ki tarah........copy paste karenge har message ke against unke call centre wale employees.......

    hi customer....we are very much concerned with your problem,plz let us know on the below email.....along with flat number/mobile/ and your servive request id...namaskar....

    Copy paste..........Copy paste...........Copy paste.............Copy paste..........Copy paste...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helloji12
    koi fayda nahi hain.........dusre sites ki tarah........copy paste karenge har message ke against unke call centre wale employees.......

    hi customer....we are very much concerned with your problem,plz let us know on the below email.....along with flat number/mobile/ and your servive request id...namaskar....

    Copy paste..........Copy paste...........Copy paste.............Copy paste..........Copy paste...


    Well, we won't allow them to ask for your mobile number/personal details. Against the forum rules. :P :D Nor are they allowed to PM you, as we are restricting their rights for the same.

    Unlike customer complaint sites, our forum empowers members to make decisions. In case they find a builder's response non-satisfactory, it is so in a space where the builder's potential buyers can read them. Maybe your personal queries might not be resolved, but general queries along the lines of project completion, new projects and the likes can be answered.

    Our vision is to create transparency in the industry, and this is just another step towards it.:)
    CommentQuote
  • I have complete respect for this forum managers.....and hats off to do something which nobody had else imagined.....
    Question of real estate in india is difficult to handle ,
    just like question of how to remove corruption,population and how to remove poverty?

    but you people have done fabulous job and i can see that IREF is impacting people live`s and businesses as
    they are making decisions after reading the IREF posts.

    This is the power of internet.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Much needed step so clap for @TiWi sir & IREF !!

    without any doubt this site is very open to discuss real estate issues but because of HIDDEN SPYs from builder community thx experience is like driving on highway with so many speed-breakers however allowed speed limit is 100 kmph

    Barrier-what's the price (kya rate he) : a project comprises 300-1000 flats of different sizes, different directions, different floors, different vicinity nearby and much more...... is it possible to apply common rate for all the flats ??
    CommentQuote
  • Good move !! Transparency is required to inspire confidence in clients.
    CommentQuote
  • miketest; You're a visionary man, sir.
    derek111; ennaye; Thanks guys. Let's bring in some transparency!!
    CommentQuote
  • any verified account yet?
    CommentQuote
  • TiWi; Builder may announce himself for verified Account.
    But many Brokers / Builders representatives posing as general users will continue to do so. Isn't it?
    CommentQuote
  • @TiWi
    Many thanks to you for bringing this features. I strongly recommends this because:
    1. Buyers are sometime become confused among answers given by different other buyers/ anonymous users, rather than knowing any direct communication form builder, this will help them to get direct answer from builder
    2. Builders also will be able to answer any clarify any questions directly to potential buyers, without making any confusion
    3. This feature will make both the buyers and builders more attractive and more influential by exchanging direct views
    4. Builders can also address any issue

    My suggestion:
    1. For builders show an image logo like "Verified Builder" not "Verified Account" beside their id
    2. Show an 2-3 line quick info beside builder name like from which development company, location, ratings
    3. Take some fee from verified builders based on number of posts etc for using this features to attract customer, and spend money for this popular forum maintenance
    4. Also do same for any verified broker/ agent working for any builder

    I wish long success of this great open, constructive, useful, truth, influential forum.
    Abhijit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitmishra
    any verified account yet?


    Hey mohitmishra,
    Godrej properties and Pethkar projects were on the forum already with unverified accounts. Their accounts have been verified.
    Along with that, we have a few more builders already on the forum, who will start posting soon.(They are getting acclimatized to the forum), and soon we will announce a list of all of them here. :)

    Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    TiWi; Builder may announce himself for verified Account.
    But many Brokers / Builders representatives posing as general users will continue to do so. Isn't it?


    Well, yes. Soliciting posts will be deleted (and could lead to banning). However if they are on the forum without soliciting, we are going to allow them as long as they do not break the rules. The real estate discussion concerns them as much as a home-buyer after all.
    Of course if they use bad tactics to influence the community, our brilliant moderation team will take care of the same.:)


    Originally Posted by abhijit007
    @TiWi
    Many thanks to you for bringing this features. I strongly recommends this because:
    1. Buyers are sometime become confused among answers given by different other buyers/ anonymous users, rather than knowing any direct communication form builder, this will help them to get direct answer from builder
    2. Builders also will be able to answer any clarify any questions directly to potential buyers, without making any confusion
    3. This feature will make both the buyers and builders more attractive and more influential by exchanging direct views
    4. Builders can also address any issue

    My suggestion:
    1. For builders show an image logo like "Verified Builder" not "Verified Account" beside their id
    2. Show an 2-3 line quick info beside builder name like from which development company, location, ratings
    3. Take some fee from verified builders based on number of posts etc for using this features to attract customer, and spend money for this popular forum maintenance
    4. Also do same for any verified broker/ agent working for any builder

    I wish long success of this great open, constructive, useful, truth, influential forum.
    Abhijit


    Thank you abhijit007, your words of encouragement mean a lot to us :)
    As for your suggestions, we did consider them.
    1. Some builders like to be called developers, and vice versa. So, we settled for a neutral term. I understand your concern though, and will work on how to make it more evident though.
    2. We will try to do this, or at least have it on their profiles.
    3. :) Priority is bridging the information gap.

    4. I think CA Rajeev; above had the same point.
    The reason for providing builders a verified account is to give credibility and accountability to them, and their discussions.
    Providing brokers with the same account will only help them with soliciting, which is against the forum rules. We do not see a value add in it, and do not want IREF to be a marketplace. There are plenty other websites for that. :) Also, we cannot think of any information a broker can provide which a builder cannot.

    Highly appreciate how all members are working together in working towards improving the forum. :) One way we see it happening is by having more members on board. Spread the word,talk about us on social media, tell your friends.

    More people==> More information==> More transparency
    . :)
    CommentQuote
  • More people==> More information==> More transparency = lesser no. of "I booked in X floor you so may also book on Y floor @abc price";)
    CommentQuote
  • Hey all,
    We are glad to see that this initiative was welcomed by the members and builders alike!

    Below are the developers who have signed-up with us so far. Have a question for them? Tag them (in a new thread or ongoing discussion) by inserting ; Pethkar Projects;]
    Godrej Properties;
    Runwal Group;
    Tata Housing;
    Brigade Group;
    Kolte Patil;
    House of Hiranandani;
    Casa Grande;
    Ahuja Constructions;
    Raunak Group;
    Pethkar Projects;
    Ark Square;
    Jay Dee Infra Developers;
    Virasat Buildtech;
    Whitespring Estates;
    Shri Shabari Infra;
    SV Group;
    Rajesh Lifespaces;
    Golden Homes;

    Kudos to these members of the industry for opening up for some transparent, direct communication!

    We’re expecting a LOT more builders to sign up in the coming days. Comment below to tell us which builder should come to IREF!

    Already a builder with a user account? Mail verifiedbuilders@iref.com to validate your account. to validate your account. to validate your account.
    CommentQuote
  • bring supertech :)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear IREF Team,

    Thanks for considering us (Jay Dee Infra Developers Pvt. Ltd.) Ranchi in your builders group.

    Best Regards
    Mallick
    CommentQuote