Well, it cannot be serious-property-talk all the time. Let us break the monotony with our pick of one liners (sometimes more than just a line !) to start your day off (By ours we mean the ones we invent and chance upon; combined)!

(Just to share; it might take a few seconds to click as it took us. In any case - laugh it out or smile at the least!)

So, here we are with the first one! Break-a-Leg!

"My realtor sold me a two story house- one story before the sale, another after!
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • "Home sickness is what you feel every month when the mortgage is due!
    CommentQuote
  • "If you think no one cares you're alive, then try missing a couple of house payments!
    CommentQuote
  • " The House is just at a 2 minute distance if you own a Ferrari and the roads are good!
    CommentQuote
  • "Realtor's Signboard : We have lots to be thankful for!
    CommentQuote
  • "We are offering an all-electric home; Everything here has been charged!
    CommentQuote
  • "If you owe the bank Rs. 500, that's your problem. If you owe the bank Rs. 50 Lacs , that's the banks problem!
    CommentQuote
  • "I found happiness in my own backyard, but my neighbor claims it to be in his property lot!
    CommentQuote
  • 'The buyers went through debt consolidation. Now they have only one bill they won't pay!
    CommentQuote
  • "I listed a maintenance free house. In the last 25 years there hasn't been any maintenance at all!
    CommentQuote
  • "By the time you pay for a home in the suburbs, it isn't that anymore!
    CommentQuote
  • "My property agent had kept the best property aside for me - And he had kept one for every other client!
    CommentQuote
  • "House problem: The oven is self-cleaning, but the kids aren't!
    CommentQuote
  • "I get home sick every month...
    ...when the mortgage is due!"
    CommentQuote
  • What did the happy realtor put on her sign?
    I have "lots" to be thankful for.
    CommentQuote
  • "Want to know exactly where your property line is?
    Watch your neighbour cut the grass!
    CommentQuote