Hi

Last updated: September 2 2017
1 | Posts
20 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hello frnds, i am sharmaa, from Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh state, i am 1 of Agent in this area,

Re : Hi

Originally posted by krnlevs View Post
    Hello frnds, i am sharmaa, from Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh state, i am 1 of Agent in this area,
    Welcome to IREF !!!!! Have fun here . Do read the rules & we have some special rules for Property agents .

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Use of Private Message Board by Agents/Brokers
    IREF has no reservations with real estate agents/brokers signing up on the forum. Their participation is welcome providing they stay within the realm of the forum rules. While brokers may not be engaging in direct buying & selling, some might try to influence members through biased postings on projects of their choice and convince members to discuss their requirements through the PMB (Private Message Board). In case you are doubtful of such members who are using IREF for soliciting leads, please inform us. While reporting, please include the username, their URL’s/Posts/PMB Messages and other plausible reasons to support your suspicion. We will ALSO take action against members who send ‘Private Messages’ to buy, sell or negotiate real estate deals.

Links/Solicitation
    Advertising goods or services related or unrelated to Real Estate, posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). Links on first post (or first couple if you're being slick) to your own site: If it's a competing website, not okay. If it's a blog entry you're referring to, that's alright. Bottom line - Don't come here to pimp your site – come here to be a member. Links to your own site, in general: Sorry. Not Allowed.

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X