Namaste I am new here , good forum :)
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, :bab (68): to IREF!!!!

Have fun here & do check check the Forum rules, before you start posting.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, I am newbie here. Actually I have started my own real estate business. So that I can get more knowledge and market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homeway
    Hello, I am newbie here. Actually I have started my own real estate business. So that I can get more knowledge and market.

Welcome to the family. We look forward to your helpful discussions on the forum. Do go through the Rules once!

A quick run through some important rules:

Personal Information - IREFdoes not allow posting of personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum (Such can be shared through private messages on a later stage). All posts containing such content will be deleted.

No Buying/Selling/Rental/Work Contract Solicitations - IREF does not allow buying and/or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Links/Solicitation - IREFdoes not allow advertising goods or services related or unrelated to Real Estate, posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation (including member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). While informative blogs are allowed, links/excerpts of commercial websites / businesses are strictly not permitted. We don't allow promotion of websites or personal businesses on the forum.
    CommentQuote