Hi Guys,

I'm a new member here and I found this thread while I was trying to find some info on the upcoming Bestech Project in 92 Sector Gurgaon. I was overwhelmed with all the information which is available in this forum.

I'm looking to invest in property from an investment perspective and would like to invest in the NCR region any inputs or direction to some good threads would be appreciated.

I'm sure this forum would be of great help.

Thanks,
Gaurav
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • :bab (68):, GkSharma .

I hope that the forum is able to guide & help you in taking the right decision .

Have fun here .
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome! Glad you joined up, enjoy!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks manoj ji and phases for the welcome.

Can you please help me with few questions:

How do people get to know about any soft launches --I was interested in Bestech sanskriti project but I missed the soft launch is there any section in this forum or some other source which I can rely on.

If I look for Bestech Sanskriti for investment purpose - shall I consider buying in resale from any of the original allottee?

And in case not what can be some other good resale or fresh booking projects to invest in.

Thanks,
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any feature or way I can get to know about any new threads launched about any upcoming soft launches or upcoming projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GkSharma
    Is there any feature or way I can get to know about any new threads launched about any upcoming soft launches or upcoming projects?

We don't have any such feature ( New launches do get reflected in particular sub forms ) & would need to scrawl through the threads .

...........maybe, the point u raised is worth having a look . I am forwarding this to the Admin., they r the best guys to decide on this & take a call .
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Manoj ji, I've used that feature on a couple of forums with exactly same layout as IREF. Thanks for taking that up.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello every one.

Myself parik6it from Pune, happy to join on this forum.
    Looking for flats in Pune..let the search begin...
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome to IREF!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys,

This is Tanisha Jain from New Delhi, I am a writer. And here to explore my writing and blogging quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanishajains
    Hello guys,

This is Tanisha Jain from New Delhi, I am a writer. And here to explore my writing and blogging quality.

:bab (68):to the forum . Have fun & do read the Forum rules .
    CommentQuote