Parking Issue

Last updated: October 29 2019
2 | Posts
293 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Issue

I have purchased 1bhk flat in Wagholi Pune in 2016. A year later I got possession but parking allotment done after many months. Parking spaces under the building was done by lottery system but surrounding shedded parking allotment was done by flat no. But in my case builder has alloted parking to later no. Flats before me and apart from this every one else got according to there flat no. And due to this my parking comes just next to garbage area and due to overloaded garbage I am getting so many problem like smell, litter in my parking and most importantly Rodent problem. Thought I was in different city at the time of allotment. So I couldn't no what's exact problem with that space. Now it's very problematic to me and my family.

What can I do in such case?

Re : Parking Issue

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• radhika.vyas3
      radhika.vyas3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Builder is silveroak buildicon project name is Sonchafa
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X