When we search IREF is using Google search on the website but half the pages when clicked say :

"Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

So hope this msg goes to the sys admin and he can check into it asap.
Cannot take part in the discussions due to missing pages/ incorrect links

Thanks!
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by brahmaone
    When we search IREF is using Google search on the website but half the pages when clicked say :

"Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

So hope this msg goes to the sys admin and he can check into it asap.
    Cannot take part in the discussions due to missing pages/ incorrect links

Thanks!

Hey,

Thanks for reporting this. We know about this issue, since this is google search, google will take some time to update sitemap. Post that it will start working properly. Most of them are working but a few URLs are yet to be updated.

Inconvenience is regretted.
    CommentQuote
  • Same goes with the threadMHADA & SRA as this one I am unable to search in IREF

Also

Investments TipsEquities amp Derivatives Options FuturesIPO Bonds Mutual Funds FD Money Market Investments ETFs Gold etc

I see amp is added in my both heading post and they are not coming in IREF search Why?
    CommentQuote
  • How to search a specific thread through the application. Search option has been removed.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, any feedback on the search results now ? Is the "Search" option performing well now & giving suitable results ?
    CommentQuote