IREF,
Why have posts been removed & censored...I don't get the logic. Let people judge what's being dished out to them by so called pundits on this thread. I am off IREF for sure & would request you to cancel my membership any longer if the views have to be miffed this way.

Bye guys ...my last post on IREF probably!
Read more
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Harmeet Brother, Don't get offended by others misdeeds. I respect your views and ideas. It will be a big loss for forum members if they will loose you. I have gone through same frustrating feelings in the recent past. So, ignore people who offends you or disrespects your feelings.

Always remember one thing in life whereever you go, with whosoever you are or whatever time it is "You only have control over your actions, but not others. Let others not control your emotions. "
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmeet9000
    IREF,
    Why have posts been removed & censored...I don't get the logic. Let people judge what's being dished out to them by so called pundits on this thread. I am off IREF for sure & would request you to cancel my membership any longer if the views have to be miffed this way.

Posts. Are being deleted and people were banned because they were using fake ids ..
    U should not blame IREF or its admin or MOderators brother ..
    Nor u should defame the purity of this forum ..
    Fake ids deserve to be banned / blocked ..
    U have any problem with IREF just delete ur account ..
    But dont blame IREF ,
    they are doing there best to provide a free and fair platform to share useful information ..

I just love IREF and will continue to do so
    Because its management is active and fair ..
    Bye bye take care
    I
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Harmeet Brother, Don't get offended by others misdeeds. I respect your views and ideas. It will be a big loss for forum members if they will loose you. I have gone through same frustrating feelings in the recent past. So, ignore people who offends you or disrespects your feelings.

Always remember one thing in life whereever you go, with whosoever you are or whatever time it is "You only have control over your actions, but not others. Let others not control your emotions. "

Ajay, its not a question of getting offended & control here....but its of principles...Cannot take bulls..t lying down ...not in my blood.

Will miss posting out here as I had some great learning here & may still browse IREF as a guest sometimes but maybe w/o any of my inputs though.
    CommentQuote
  • By deleting your account Harmeet or not contributing, you are letting others (not pointing names here) get a sense of being more powerful or in control. I will continue to encourage you to keep writing posts here. Remember "Pen is mighter than sword" and an important tool in spreading your messages. Writing 20 times same message or information or writing in bold letters or colors or fonts does not change opinions but one powerful message can change thoughts of atleast 20 here.
    CommentQuote
    IREF,

Harmeet I dont know the facts but your inputs have been valuables. I think it will be IREF losss if you make an exit here. See if things are working out.
    CommentQuote
    IREF,

1) Please understand, we do our best to moderate here and sometimes threads or posts need to be removed to help ensure the integrity of IREF and to keep the drama to a minimum. Sometimes posts are removed if they are deemed to be inflammatory, incorrect info, spam, or just plain dramatic. There are a number of reasons why a mod or admin may remove a post. Please trust that there is good intention behind it.

2) If you have a complaint on our actions, please post in the suggestion box area and keep the threads confined there. Really, it is best you PM one of us with your complaints but if you feel it needs to go public, please do it there.

3) Please do not litter this thread further with replies to this post. I don't want to discuss any issue any further on here. I will make copies of your post and it's replies and edit the link to the new discussion shortly. Please feel free to explain in a bit more detail if you feel you've been wronged - as I'm not sure the context right now.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • My responses in bold:

Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    Posts. Are being deleted and people were banned because they were using fake ids ..
    U should not blame IREF or its admin or MOderators brother ..
    Nor u should defame the purity of this forum ..
    Are you aware which Ids were banned & why...which posts were deleted & why.

FYI & for others, the posts deleted were yours...which ones - well that's precisely the point I protested that IREF should not just delete the posts ..let people see for themselves what guys like you post out here & offend others. So get your facts right. I am not blaming IREF here but just putting across points as I feel....don't your guidance for sure or for that matter anyone's including IREF. If they don't like my posts just ban my ID...

Fake ids deserve to be banned / blocked ..
    U have any problem with IREF just delete ur account ..
    But don't blame IREF ,
    they are doing there best to provide a free and fair platform to share useful information ..

Yes IREF has provided a good platform but unfortunately there are folks like you who boss around on any thread on this region thinking that after buying one villa they own the whole forum's right on the region...

I just love IREF and will continue to do so
    Because its management is active and fair ..
    While we all like IREF & that's why we are here on this I suppose ...posting our views..but I doubt if it is totally fair. They ban folks w/o assigning any reason (Ajay33) ...aur jinhe ban karna chahiye woh yahaan sab ka marg darshan de rahein hain...height of hypocrisy.

CommentQuote
  • Harmeet Bhai, cool down .

If u have any issues with IREF & the decisions of the Admin./ Moderators, taking it up through mails/ PM's might fetch u better results than questioning their policy in an Public platform .

My POV, rest u r intelligent enough to know what is right or wrong .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Ji,
    I can assure you (& you will have to take my word for it) that I first try getting things clear by PM or "report post" .....But when I see no action I am constrained to write publicly so that truth may come out. Clearly there is no policy on deciding how & when to ban people but is totally arbitrary (gives me a feeling like I am in China) :bab (5):. BTW don't think that this thread has all the deleted posts there are some key ones (that this off all) that IREF is not posting...fail to understand why if they want to be really perceived as a open democratic forum?

I know even this mail will be deleted soon but care a da.n! But imagine the irony, posts deleted from the thread named "Posts being deleted ".

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Harmeet Bhai, cool down .

If u have any issues with IREF & the decisions of the Admin./ Moderators, taking it up through mails/ PM's might fetch u better results than questioning their policy in an Public platform .

My POV, rest u r intelligent enough to know what is right or wrong .
    CommentQuote
    Manoj Ji,
    I can assure you (& you will have to take my word for it) that I first try getting things clear by PM or "report post" .....But when I see no action I am constrained to write publicly so that truth may come out. Clearly there is no policy on deciding how & when to ban people but is totally arbitrary (gives me a feeling like I am in China) :bab (5):

I know even this mail be deleted soon but care a da.n!

Repeat: There are a number of reasons why a mod or admin may remove a post. Please trust that there is good intention behind it.

More Info: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/23095-how-to-avoid-a-suspension-ban?t=25257

For more, refer to forum rules. https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/5499-iref-rules--please-read?t=6437

P.S: Administrator/Moderator Criticism: Criticism of IREF rules, or Forum Staff implementation of these forum rules is NOT permitted in any publicly viewable area of the forum. Such content WILL BE DELETED without notice. Be respectful of Admins and Moderators even if you disagree with particular decisions. Their time is dedicated voluntarily to keeping IREF Forum a happy place. If you disagree with how the forum is being moderated or administered, please contact the admin on admin(at)iref.in

Regarding membership privileges & removal, please refer to IREF Terms & Conditions of Use
    CommentQuote
  • if someone dont like anything stop using the forum ..
    But for 80,000.+ members this is the best forum on realestate ..
    Stop blaming IREF for ur inner frustation ..
    Just chilllll. People get ban because they create
    Like we have seen in the case of varun. Premprem ..
    And now ajaykr ..
    Got ur answer ..
    people using abusive language get banned ..
    People continously breaking forum rules get banned like u are doing ..

Just stop using if u dont like anything
    Thats all i can say ..
    Note:
    Nothing offensive intended ..
    CommentQuote
  • termination request

I am sorry but I don't quite understand what the good intentions are here in this thread to remove the posts....There could be arguments between individuals for sure but as long as no one has used any abusive / filthy/ obscene language why should the posts be removed? Let the people see the actual posts decide for themselves if they are interested to comment....my simple logic. Please correct me in my understanding the good intentions. A guy keeps on writing & giving impressions that are not correct but I don't see any action by IREF. I don't even feel the need to respond to his posts now even if addressed to me, as I feel pity for him now...needs to be shown to a Dr.....ajay33 ji ....koi aacha dr. ho jo aap ke hospital mein toh inhe dikhwa dijye ga please...ho sakey to kuch dicount dilwa dijye ga inhe....bechare hain toh IREF member hi na...member discount :)

BTW: I have already posted you to terminate my account thru pm and am now openly stating that here as well I don't wish to keep on trying to emphasize the need to set a fair mechanism which reflect your actions....as they say "actions speak louder than words".

All the best IREF!

PS: I hope you would treat my post as a written authorization as per the termination clause as I have given a valid reason & in writing.

25) Termination: In the event your account or access privileges are terminated for any reason, your information and posts will not be removed unless there is a violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership. Requests for voluntary "account deletion" and removal of your content will not be honored without a reasonable reason, provided in writing, to IREF.

Originally Posted by IGRM
    Repeat: There are a number of reasons why a mod or admin may remove a post. Please trust that there is good intention behind it.

More Info: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/23095-how-to-avoid-a-suspension-ban?t=25257

Regarding membership privileges & removal, please refer to IREF Terms & Conditions of Use
    CommentQuote
  • Account has been disabled as requested.
    CommentQuote
  • Now IREF feeling calm and fresh ..
    But ab fake id banakr forum pr dobara se avtar mat lelena as we have seen in other cases ..

Note : nothing offensive intended again .. :D
    CommentQuote
    IREF,

Multiple ID's: Unfortunately Harmeet9000 signed up again using 2 more ID's and we have banned his other ID's as well.

Harmeet9000
    aishwarya
    sexynblonde
    CommentQuote