Sort by :
Filter by :
- Some members are just busy in promoting localities rather than discussing issues positively. Faridabad vs Delhi. Greater Faridabad vs Dwarka expressway. Whereas discussion should be done but some members are doing it in irrelevant threads and going overboard in bashing localities. Some people are taking this fight on their Ego. very childish.
My suggestion to people. Please be mature and stop this non sense.CommentQuote1Flag
- The new format does not allow you to go to last page directly from the topic thread...i think that feature should be bought back.CommentQuote0Flag
- Should have a search option on page; we have to go to home page for the search box.CommentQuote0Flag
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
ROLLING BACK UI AND IMPROVING PERFORMANCE
- @TiWi , As informed earlier, we have no option now to report PM's . This needs to be corrected ASAP .CommentQuote0Flag
- I suppose for now messaging a staff member or posting here will need to do.CommentQuote0Flag
- Please remove following thread as sticky since it is not genearl thread and also it is not updated regularly:
" BAD NEWS: HC Stayed Construction In Noida Sector 75 & 120 Due To Issues In Land Acquisition"CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rajan640Please remove following thread as sticky since it is not genearl thread and also it is not updated regularly:
" BAD NEWS: HC Stayed Construction In Noida Sector 75 & 120 Due To Issues In Land Acquisition"
- Originally Posted by MANOJa
Thanks for such a prompt action.
One more thing I observed that Link of posts under notifications not working. For this thread also I could not reach directly from notifications link.CommentQuote0Flag
- Would suggest if there is a link to the iRef Rules somewhere on the main landing page.
Gives an insight of the do's and don'tsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sanchi8947Would suggest if there is a link to the iRef Rules somewhere on the main landing page.
Gives an insight of the do's and don'ts
There used to be one . Let me check whether it is still there or not .CommentQuote0Flag