I have a few suggestions -


1) While going through different threads of the forum, i have often seen one or more members accusing other members of being brokers or hurdling accusations on each other of trying to influence decisions. I would suggest, that whenever, such a situation arises, instead of accusing someone of being an agent/broker etc. , the administrator/forum coordinator needs to be appraised of the situation & let the administrator decide on the intent of the accused. This would help in -

a) creating a much more cordial atmosphere for healthy discussions.
b) A member's comment unnecessarily won't get maligned,
c) stopping the , (sometimes) motivated blame game.

2) Storage limit of the private messages can be increased.

3) Whenever, one intends to add a new thread & starts typing on the Title Field , titles of similar content should be visible to him, so that he does not repeat on a previously existing thread.( not sure how this would be implemented , but I think computer techs., would be able to suggest a better solution to the problem)
Read more
Reply
284 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Some members are just busy in promoting localities rather than discussing issues positively. Faridabad vs Delhi. Greater Faridabad vs Dwarka expressway. Whereas discussion should be done but some members are doing it in irrelevant threads and going overboard in bashing localities. Some people are taking this fight on their Ego. very childish.

    My suggestion to people. Please be mature and stop this non sense.
    CommentQuote
  • The new format does not allow you to go to last page directly from the topic thread...i think that feature should be bought back.
    CommentQuote
  • Should have a search option on page; we have to go to home page for the search box.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • @TiWi @MANOJa


    Received 2 private messages.



    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    @TiWi @MANOJa


    Received 2 private messages.





    Has been already banned .
    CommentQuote
  • @TiWi , As informed earlier, we have no option now to report PM's . This needs to be corrected ASAP .
    CommentQuote
  • I suppose for now messaging a staff member or posting here will need to do.
    CommentQuote
  • Please remove following thread as sticky since it is not genearl thread and also it is not updated regularly:

    " BAD NEWS: HC Stayed Construction In Noida Sector 75 & 120 Due To Issues In Land Acquisition"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajan640
    Please remove following thread as sticky since it is not genearl thread and also it is not updated regularly:

    " BAD NEWS: HC Stayed Construction In Noida Sector 75 & 120 Due To Issues In Land Acquisition"


    Done .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa


    Done .


    Thanks for such a prompt action.
    One more thing I observed that Link of posts under notifications not working. For this thread also I could not reach directly from notifications link.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajan640


    Thanks for such a prompt action.
    One more thing I observed that Link of posts under notifications not working. For this thread also I could not reach directly from notifications link.


    @Girish.IREF

    @TiWi
    CommentQuote
  • Would suggest if there is a link to the iRef Rules somewhere on the main landing page.

    Gives an insight of the do's and don'ts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanchi8947
    Would suggest if there is a link to the iRef Rules somewhere on the main landing page.

    Gives an insight of the do's and don'ts


    There used to be one . Let me check whether it is still there or not .
    CommentQuote