Last updated: September 23 2012
44 | Posts
6648 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Choice

Suggest your choice of Moderator

Currently Noida section is among the top two happening section of IREF. We do understand that the Admin is looking for some good moderators to make our experience even better.

Here is a PURE SUGGESTION to the admin. It is no way popular demand ... it's just a ground feeling.

The current moderator has done a great job and maintained the sanity of the forum. However the volume has increased many folds and I guess the current moderator needs some helping hands.

I could have created this thread as a POLL but that restricts to a pre-defined list of people only. Lets have freedom to nominate the people you would like to see as your moderator.

Lets nominate some good people for the position of moderator. Undoubtedly, we have so many wonderful and very highly knowledgeable chaps, but moderator require a different skill sets, maturity and temperament.

Moderator should be balanced headed, not blinded by his/her own love.

Moderator should not be an extreme Bull or Bear, however a bit positive mindset keeps our moods right.

Also lets not judge by number of posts but be mindful about the seasonal birds, we need someone for long term!! Some passionate person, who can spend some time regularly.

I believe for Noida section, there should be at least 4 moderators with at-least one person permanently from Umrica ... to cover our nights.

My nomination goes to MMbhai. Be assured that I had deliberated all the possible names. There are many people I admire highly for their own reason but they are not 100% fit for moderator. On the other side, MM is cool, balanced and damn matured. I still remember one seasonal bird accused him as a broker and I admired the way he handled that.

Please give your option and I will add the same in the following summary.

MMBhai >> 7 [GB, Skoda, vksharma, Saurabh, AA,Suavedude, Mikhail]

ManojA >> 1 [Skoda]

aam aadmi >> 3 [Skoda,Suavedude, Decite]

alok garg >> 1 [Skoda]

venkytalks >> 4 [Skoda, vksharma, Saurabh, Mikhail]

fritolay_ps >> 1 [vkinncr]

G-bhai
    >> 3 [vksharma, MM, Suavedude]

Saurabh >> 1 [deepauls!!]

Rohit >> 1 [Decite]

From Umrica

LChand >> 2 [deepauls, MM]

******************* Other Locations ***************

For GNIDA : Zohaib bhai

For
    Gurgaon : Manojji, Venky , BlessU

For Ghaziabad : Saurabhji

For
    Faridabad : Rohit Warren
    Last edited May 1 2012, 12:18 PM.

Re : Moderator Choice

Nominations

My list of candidates (in decreasing order of preference):

MM
    ManojA
    aam aadmi
    alok garg
    venkytalks

Comment

One more requirement is time.....Mod should be able to devote adequate time for the forum.

Agree to above names. Would like to add fritolay_ps who has been contributing a lot to Noida forum and has shown deep maturity.

Comment

Iam for:

MM
        Venkytalks
        ondabhai

And at any cost the Common Man should not be in the list of moderators. If he is a moderator then who will moderate him.
        VKS

Comment

My Vote is for MM , Venkytalks because both members are versatile and has good knowledge of whole NCR without any partiality or biased toward any one NCR area.

Manoja Bhai will be good Mod only for Gurgaon Area.

aam aadmi Bhai will be good Mod only for Greater Noida area as he has superb knowledge in GN.

Comment

I don't think knowledge of RE or any area is required for being a Mod.

Comment

Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
              I don't think knowledge of RE or any area is required for being a Mod.
              It should be, otherwise how it will defined that post is genuine or not for that area. several broker register here with lots of IDs and try to inflate the rate monthly basis without any more new value addition in that area. False/Over Hyped Comments for any areas also done by Brokers a lot with different IDs. Such things always confuse new members.

Mod should be forum area based as I think.

Comment

bhai logon, you will spoil the chances of someone being moderator by recommending his/her name here in this post. Let the admin decide the mod through proper channel. Their already is open competetion.

Agar kisi se dushmani nikaalni hai, toe uska naam yahaan recommend karo.

Comment

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
                  bhai logon, you will spoil the chances of someone being moderator by recommending his/her name here in this post. Let the admin decide the mod through proper channel. Their already is open competetion.

Agar kisi se dushmani nikaalni hai, toe uska naam yahaan recommend karo.
                  Bhai sahab, your first post in IREF and thats for the suggestion of moderator. Kya baat hai. Aaap apna original Member ID bhi bata do, please.

Multiple IDs from same member is going to be a big issue in IREF for sure. What about if site admin also show the Machine IP Address along with that post to all members. Registration should also be with m.obile number as unique and then SMS authentication just like banks sites did.
                  Last edited September 5 2011, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
                    Bhai sahab, your first post in IREF and thats for the suggestion of moderator. Kya baat hai. Aaap apna original Member ID bhi bata do, please.

Multiple IDs from same member is going to be a big issue in IREF for sure. What about if site admin also show the Machine IP Address along with that post to all members. Registration should also be with m.obile number as unique and then SMS authentication just like banks sites did.
                    maan gaye saurabh bhai aapki paarkhi nazar ko.

thoda wait karo, log cheekh cheekh kar bolenge mera asli id!

LOL, I recommend your name to be a moderator!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X