Moderator Choice

Last updated: September 23 2012
44 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Moderator Choice

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
    maan gaye saurabh bhai aapki paarkhi nazar ko.

thoda wait karo, log cheekh cheekh kar bolenge mera asli id!

LOL, I recommend your name to be a moderator!
    I sticky not interested in any moderator type privilege for myself, Jitne bhi dost vanaye hai IREF mai sub dushman ho jayege . I only have some good knowledge in GZB, and for RE market of other NCR Areas still learning.

Comment

How about LChand ?

Will have to wake his sleeping watchdog!

Comment

How about LChand ?

Wish granted .. both your dushmans are now on the list

Comment

How about LChand ?

LChand Bhai is my favorite not as a MOD but as a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by ondabhai View Post

MMBhai >> 2

ManojA >> 2

aam aadmi >> 1

alok garg >> 1

venkytalks >> 1

fritolay_ps >> 1
            Name mentioned above are best contributor to IREF. Let them be contributor. One of Moderator is my friend. If anyone want to become moderator give me 10 lakhs, I will make him moderator without any voting.

Also after being moderator, you will not get Red becaon car/Z security etc/Bungalow etc.. also no salary...

Specially, aam aadmi ko to kabii bhi modrator nahi banane ka... nahi to wo laal peele post likhega... Sbajaj ke saare post delete ker dega...

ManojA : If you write a post more than one line then he will delete extra lines..

MMBhai: Still not sure is he with Anna or dealing with G.N authority in black for commercial plot

Above all in written for fun.. don't mind yaar...

My 2 cents with serious thoughts:

Moderator should give star rating(points) to members based on his writings/knowledge about RE etc... So a new member when see who wrote the post can believe him.
            This will solve broker problem also.

Also a button to disagree/agree/beware with the post.

Comment

If we consider the current role of Moderator then i think we don't need to do so much analysis...anyone having a few extra hours can do the role.
              Moderator has to just check that post is not violating the rules, there is noting for the moderator to use his RE knowledge, so my question is why we are asking the people having the best knowledge to waste time doing the moderator job.

My interpretation of this topic and suvey in IT terms is that we have opening for a BPO job and we are searching for the best programmer around...
              Last edited September 5 2011, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
                LChand Bhai is my favorite not as a MOD but as a friend.
                LChandbhai aur humara to Shikanji ka wada ..

Comment

Gbhai,
                  since u have started this thread let me give my 2cents-

For me the choices are below-
                  Noida-Gbhai and Lchandji are on top.
                  GNIDA-Zohaib bhai(i dont think anyone even comes near him when it comes to knowledge of Gnida and passionate writing. just hope he keeps a cool head)
                  Gurgaon-Manojji(without doubt he has revived the Gurgaon forum single-handedly)
                  Ghaziabad-Saurabhji(he probably has the most in-depth knowledge of Gzb-IP, RNE Vaishali, CR regions etc)
                  Faridabad-Rohit Warren(only if he takes the role seriously and honestly couple of his predictions have been like nostra-damus predictions)

Fritolay has been a super contributor with his news and keeping us up-to-date with RE happenings.

Overall we would like Venky to take a leadership role here with his indepth knowledge and intellectual writing skills.
                  We also have some excellent contributors amit, sbajaj

Like Chandra ji mentioned great contributors, i definitely see alokjji, ishanji, ashishji, averagejoe.

BTW-10 lakhs i wont give 10,000 to chandraji for being moderator
                  MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                    Gbhai,
                    since u have started this thread let me give my 2cents-

For me the choices are below-
                    Noida-Gbhai and Lchandji are on top.
                    GNIDA-Zohaib bhai(i dont think anyone even comes near him when it comes to knowledge of Gnida and passionate writing. just hope he keeps a cool head)
                    Gurgaon-Manojji(without doubt he has revived the Gurgaon forum single-handedly)
                    Ghaziabad-Saurabhji(he probably has the most in-depth knowledge of Gzb-IP, RNE Vaishali, CR regions etc)
                    Faridabad-Rohit Warren(only if he takes the role seriously and honestly couple of his predictions have been like nostra-damus predictions)

Fritolay has been a super contributor with his news and keeping us up-to-date with RE happenings.

Overall we would like Venky to take a leadership role here with his indepth knowledge and intellectual writing skills.
                    We also have some excellent contributors amit, sbajaj

Like Chandra ji mentioned great contributors, i definitely see alokjji, ishanji, ashishji, averagejoe.

BTW-10 lakhs i wont give 10,000 to chandraji for being moderator
                    You are already there in the list

Comment

The Only person who is Fit for being a Moderator OVERALL is MM

He speaks only when he has proper knowledge about an area / Project...and has the right temprament

This combination is essential....some people have indepth knowledge about a region but lack temperament and some have right temperament but write inspite of having virtual knowledge about a region.

For Gurgaon...Its Only Manoja....If you ask him even about a bus stand near an upcoming project...he will be able to tell you...thats PURE knowledge....not google bullshit

Ghaziabad.....Cant think of anyone but Saurabh

Noida expressway / Greater Noida....G'bhai...even though his knowledge is not as vast for a region like manjoa but he has excellent temperament.

But Overall...I give my vote to MM

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X