Instead of making the user experience better, this update has made everything worse

1. It looks like a bulletin board out of the 90s now.
2. Everything is too bright and my eyes start hurting within a few minutes.
3. Liking a post has become meaningless. Likes given/received are not shown with the username and it looks like previously given likes have been erased.
4. There is no way to reach the first unread post of a thread directly

Read more
131 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    So i am seeing this thread on the main page but when i click it, it says i am not authorized to view it.

That particular thread stands deleted, but it is still showing on the main page & that needs to be corrected .
    CommentQuote
  • So i am a member of forum which has couple of hundred members. Sections have 3 sticky threads and 15 normal threads per page. Since there are very few members, the threads don't get buried under new threads. This forum has thousands and thousands of members but each section only has 10 normal threads. Any person with common sense knows that threads will get buried under new threads and new pages quickly as forum with such a big community will be very active. This forum should have at least have 15-20 threads (excluding sticky) per page in every section. (But now it doesn't matter as threads don't get buried by new threads as most people are staying away from forum due to screwed new design.)

By the way, its some relief to see that Text font size has been increased. But Text font style is pretty ordinary. Is Font style still the same as we had before the updates? Can we have an elegant simple Font style? Or can we have personal setting to choose default font style for forum?
    CommentQuote
  • site cannot be accessed from the IREF app. Almost impossible to use the site. Was a breeze to use before this useless update
    CommentQuote
  • No improvement even after a week
    Are the issues too big to be resolved in a week's time? Looks like the tech team has no idea where to start fixing it.
    CommentQuote
  • Its nearly two weeks and i can hardly notice any improvement after screw up of new design. Is Staff really working to fix things or they are now just waiting for users to adapt to this screwed design? Acchay khase forum ka satyanash kar diya.

CommentQuote
    Its nearly two weeks and i can hardly notice any improvement after screw up of new design. Is Staff really working to fix things or they are now just waiting for users to adapt to this screwed design? Acchay khase forum ka satyanash kar diya.

Things are being sorted out. Just give us some more time.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/announcements-aa/2443495-rolling-back-ui-and-improving-performance
    CommentQuote
  • IMPORTANT INFORMATION

ROLLING BACK UI AND IMPROVING PERFORMANCE

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ng-performance
    CommentQuote
  • Since you announced rolling back UI. I cannot visit IREF from my Android. It gives error "inadequate transport security".
    CommentQuote
    Since you announced rolling back UI. I cannot visit IREF from my Android. It gives error "inadequate transport security".

@TiWi
    CommentQuote
  • From my Android
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea when it will be fixed? I mostly visited IREF from my Android. Now i can't do it.
    CommentQuote
    Any idea when it will be fixed? I mostly visited IREF from my Android. Now i can't do it.

I would need to check from the Tech team. Would let you know as soon as i get some information.

@TiWi - Can u please get this resolved???....or give a schedule on correcting it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoj. I would suggest we should have search option or filter option with respect to place. Tht indeed will help a lot in searching the right location faster
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhikabra23
    Hi Manoj. I would suggest we should have search option or filter option with respect to place. Tht indeed will help a lot in searching the right location faster

Guys, we are prioritizing things. Let us complete what we have in hand and then i would open a thread and take suggestions from all of u as to what else is required.

Be patient, we are on track . We just need some time .
    CommentQuote
  • Search option right on top of every section was versatile and running smoothly earlier. I don't know why it was removed. Whereas i continue to hear that so called new update was to ADD more features. I only see good old versatile features removed without giving any alternative.

And now i can't use IREF from my Android. I don't know why.

CommentQuote