Sort by :
Filter by :
That particular thread stands deleted, but it is still showing on the main page & that needs to be corrected .CommentQuote0Flag
- So i am a member of forum which has couple of hundred members. Sections have 3 sticky threads and 15 normal threads per page. Since there are very few members, the threads don't get buried under new threads. This forum has thousands and thousands of members but each section only has 10 normal threads. Any person with common sense knows that threads will get buried under new threads and new pages quickly as forum with such a big community will be very active. This forum should have at least have 15-20 threads (excluding sticky) per page in every section. (But now it doesn't matter as threads don't get buried by new threads as most people are staying away from forum due to screwed new design.)
By the way, its some relief to see that Text font size has been increased. But Text font style is pretty ordinary. Is Font style still the same as we had before the updates? Can we have an elegant simple Font style? Or can we have personal setting to choose default font style for forum?
- site cannot be accessed from the IREF app. Almost impossible to use the site. Was a breeze to use before this useless updateCommentQuote0Flag
- No improvement even after a week
Are the issues too big to be resolved in a week's time? Looks like the tech team has no idea where to start fixing it.CommentQuote0Flag
- Its nearly two weeks and i can hardly notice any improvement after screw up of new design. Is Staff really working to fix things or they are now just waiting for users to adapt to this screwed design? Acchay khase forum ka satyanash kar diya.
Things are being sorted out. Just give us some more time.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
ROLLING BACK UI AND IMPROVING PERFORMANCE
- Since you announced rolling back UI. I cannot visit IREF from my Android. It gives error "inadequate transport security".CommentQuote0Flag
- From my AndroidCommentQuote0Flag
- Any idea when it will be fixed? I mostly visited IREF from my Android. Now i can't do it.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Manoj. I would suggest we should have search option or filter option with respect to place. Tht indeed will help a lot in searching the right location fasterCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by abhikabra23Hi Manoj. I would suggest we should have search option or filter option with respect to place. Tht indeed will help a lot in searching the right location faster
Guys, we are prioritizing things. Let us complete what we have in hand and then i would open a thread and take suggestions from all of u as to what else is required.
Be patient, we are on track . We just need some time .CommentQuote0Flag
- Search option right on top of every section was versatile and running smoothly earlier. I don't know why it was removed. Whereas i continue to hear that so called new update was to ADD more features. I only see good old versatile features removed without giving any alternative.
And now i can't use IREF from my Android. I don't know why.