DiscussionThread Error

Last updated: September 16 2018
17 | Posts
298 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiscussionThread Error

Why am I seeing " Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. " on my own discussion/threads?

Re : DiscussionThread Error

Originally posted by kunal15 View Post
    Why am I seeing " Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. " on my own discussion/threads?
    If you have any issues, send me a PM instead of posting irrelevant threads. Moving this thread from Pune sub forum to Questions & suggestions sub forum.
    Last edited September 13 2018, 09:54 PM.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• kunal15
      kunal15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for replying but I'm unable to PM you. Any particular reason for that? Also, I've made other posts as well which are not visible on the Pune forum.

• MANOJa
      MANOJa commented
      Editing a comment
      U can PM me by switching over to the other theme. U would see an option on the bottom right side of the main page. To PM other members, u need 10+ posts. Don't spam in order to reach 10+ posts. One can be suspended or banned for spamming.

kunal15

You had created the following three threads in the last few days or so . Click on the links & check the Reason of the deletion of the threads, the reason is clearly visible & u would have received messages on your posts being deleted . Just for your information, U have either created Duplicate threads or threads which are similar to existing threads and that is why your threads were deleted & reason has been clearly detailed .

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...hk-suggestions

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...hk-suggestions

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...vasudha-etasha

Comment

• kunal15
      kunal15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Why this thread is not searchable on the website? Had it been there, duplicate post would've not created. When clicking on the link, this is the error message.

Ooops! something went wrong while fetching Discussions.

Please fix your website to avoid issues related duplicate threads.

• MANOJa
      MANOJa commented
      Editing a comment
      Post a screenshot of the error. We are in the process of fixing up all the issues, but the whole process could take a few months. Also, Vasudha Etasha Project thread is visible to me and i did get it checked from an new member, he can also clearly see it . Clear the cache of your computer, restart it. This might help .
      Last edited September 15 2018, 09:45 PM. Reason: typo

• kunal15
      kunal15 commented
      Editing a comment
      It may be visible to you or other member but not me. Can you get it checked with other members and not just one?

Clearing cache, restart the PC all is done and is not related to the computer. Definitely issues with your website.

Please see it for yourself. I've clicked on the thread and I get this error message.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kunal15 View Post
      Please see it for yourself. I've clicked on the thread and I get this error message.
      Change to the other theme and then try by clicking on the link. Also do post a screenshot of the error while u r getting when u click on the links of deleted threads .

DevAdmin Girish.IREF - Please check the error.
      Last edited September 16 2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X