Last updated: June 1 2013
66 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Suspensions/Bans

Hi
    Greetings

Hangon Admin before you delete this post of mine please also do not go overboard as these particular IDs have been banned not once but now for a lot of times..

It may please be taken strongly as an advice from ME that these be banned permanently because they have delivered enough of the faceted material here for making this forum and a few threads a mocking piece..

I therefore am making this open demand for BANNING These IDs PERMANENTLY.. else you will start loosing valuable contributors from expressing themselves here.

Again I dont have any enemies or personal vendettas to settle here but am strongly against those few who will go to any length to demean, call names, insult, harrass, use rude terms, get personal with fellow members and spread false, self serving information for own benefit..

Hope good sense prevails.

Cheers
    Last edited March 19 2012, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Yes but why only one side of people get banned. Why to ban VB ; rahul and not ban Manoja who has called nearly every one a name who comes in support of ATS or DEW. ADMIn please also ban him. Like Bless U I also make this open demand.

Comment

I strongly second this demand of BlessU .

Also, many ID's & their duplicate/ multiple ID's have escaped detection this time around, but would again request IREF to be very vigilant on all of D e way threads which stand highly contaminated, as of today .

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

Hangon Admin before you delete this post of mine please also do not go overboard as these particular IDs have been banned not once but now for a lot of times..

It may please be taken strongly as an advice from ME that these be banned permanently because they have delivered enough of the faceted material here for making this forum and a few threads a mocking piece..

I therefore am making this open demand for BANNING These IDs PERMANENTLY.. else you will start loosing valuable contributors from expressing themselves here.

Again I dont have any enemies or personal vendettas to settle here but am strongly against those few who will go to any length to demean, call names, insult, harrass, use rude terms, get personal with fellow members and spread false, self serving information for own benefit..

Cheers
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Admin. I request to bring back VB and Rahul other wise there will be a monologue here. Manoja and his likes are never banned. May be they can never be banned and they know this fact . that is why they keep on insulting people.

Be fair to all sides . Please ban Manoja. he has a big role in starting fights on the forums by making derogatory posts.

people are having feeling here that he can write anything he wants and no one can touch him.

if writing 24 by 7 crap makes you the most valuable contributor than you can have many.

many Ids like Vb bosadi e.t.c. have been created to insult VB . They have never been banned. Why?

Comment

I also strongly support the views expressed by Blessyou

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              I also strongly support the views expressed by Blessyou
              I support as well.....

Comment

Admin ji

I heard that you suspended Vb.
                I think you should ban him for 10 years at least. Please ban all ids of Ats paid posters or create a small closed forum for them only where all marketing guys make each other happy by praising ats in front of each other. this way they will justify their worth to their masters and others will stay far from this closed forum.

We all appreciate your efforts but people are taking too much liberty in Ats threads and trying to trap innocent people wit their marketing tactics. We count on you to stop polluted posts praising ats otherwise people would loose faith on the forum and think that paid posters are allowed here !

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
                  I support as well.....
                  I also support Bless U and God will bless you if you ban ats staff from this forum !

Comment

ATS staff? and what about staff of Spire South. ?

Comment

Thanks Admin for cleaning this mess. Both sides have taken potshots at each other multiple times. One has created Ids like "VBbosadi" and other side has created ids like 'manojwa". VB's posts were offensive yesterday and hence the ban. I don't know how this all started yesterday and can't comment more.

A strict warning to both side was awaited since long time. I have requested before too to publish stats like "Posts Deleted","Times banned", "Times suspended" etc and take regular actions against people who instigate these fights.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X