Collapse

Suspensions/Bans

Last updated: June 1 2013
66 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Suspensions/Bans

You seem to be agreeing on Ats staff finally, chalo ji, God bless u !

Comment

Action shall be taken against who instigate these fights. Manoja tops the list.I do not need a multi ID to write this.

I know I can be banned too for writing all this, But these are the views of many many bloggers who are totally frustrated and sad by this gang activities here. I know lot of people are afraid to write against this. many people have tried but there was no use. This and other threads have been spoiled by Manoja and his gang.

If this continues that one side of people get banned then the forum will loose its balance and will be considered as a bashing place of certain builders and regions.

Please ban both sides or do not ban anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by batrah40 View Post
        Admin. I request to bring back VB and Rahul other wise there will be a monologue here. Manoja and his likes are never banned. May be they can never be banned and they know this fact . that is why they keep on insulting people.

Be fair to all sides . Please ban Manoja. he has a big role in starting fights on the forums by making derogatory posts.

people are having feeling here that he can write anything he wants and no one can touch him.

if writing 24 by 7 crap makes you the most valuable contributor than you can have many.

many Ids like Vb bosadi e.t.c. have been created to insult VB . They have never been banned. Why?
        Mr Batrah,

It seems that either you are new to this forum or you have decided to conveniently ignore the aggravations and violations committed by VB. Had the posts not been deleted, you'd have found that in an absolute majority of cases, it was either VB or one of his avatars that started name calling and finger pointing leading to a retaliation. I suppose he wanted Manoja to be banned by instigating him to reply in a tit-for-tat manner. It was a plan that back-fired.

And I personally dont think that Manoja writes crap. I feel he makes very valuable contributions. It is only him that stands upto crap and replies back in the same coin that makes people flare up. I fully support Manoja with all his contributions and would definitely protest if he is banned.

Regards.

Comment

Equality and Transparency

Instead of passing judgements, we should all request IGRM to provide transparency. Let us all know by vb has been banned sir. Please issue stats and details on suspensions/bans. I am sure this will help immensely in maintaining quality of discussions here.

I am an equal supporter of equality. These bans must be extended to the other side as well. Nobody is god here. Don't give them such place here.

I can see that rahul2011 has been banned as he made duplicate id manojwa. But would like to hear it officially. I also want to know who vbbosadi is IGRM. Let there be light please.
          "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

I second this... IGRM

it will be good to know the people/ identities behind the duplicate IDs and also to ban people RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING TROUBLE from the "other side"

Originally posted by rudder View Post
            Instead of passing judgements, we should all request IGRM to provide transparency. Let us all know by vb has been banned sir. Please issue stats and details on suspensions/bans. I am sure this will help immensely in maintaining quality of discussions here.

I am an equal supporter of equality. These bans must be extended to the other side as well. Nobody is god here. Don't give them such place here.

I can see that rahul2011 has been banned as he made duplicate id manojwa. But would like to hear it officially. I also want to know who vbbosadi is IGRM. Let there be light please.

Comment

I agree. Judgement should be transparent and Equal. Sometimes IGRM has just banned people from a specific thread for few days even after repeat of offencive posts, and sometimes we have seen direct ban from FORUM.

I believe People who provoke and start first, deserve equal or more than people who react to it. I would expect IGRM to make note of it in future.

Originally posted by rudder View Post

Comment

How r some people so sure that what is being termed as the other side had created the ID named "VBbosadi" & have been proclaiming & swearing on the same ????

Yes, i agree, we should support equality & these bans must be extended to the all offenders . How can People proclaim "this or the other side" ?????....... until they were actively involved in what all is happening here .

Really strange .
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

...................& this is conforming to my apprehensions, fears & what many of us have been saying all along - Some people r operating here in Groups , what is being now termed as " this or that side ".

What is the purpose of this Group or side & why have they been creating multiple ID's to promote a Builder or an region is the question which needs to be answered urgently .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  How r some people so sure that what is being termed as the other side had created the ID named "VBbosadi" & have been proclaiming & swearing on the same ????

Yes, i agree, we should support equality & these bans must be extended to the all offenders . How can People proclaim "this or the other side" ?????....... until they were actively involved in what all is happening here .

Really strange .
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                    I agree. Judgement should be transparent and Equal. Sometimes IGRM has just banned people from a specific thread for few days even after repeat of offencive posts, and sometimes we have seen direct ban from FORUM.

I believe People who provoke and start first, deserve equal or more than people who react to it. I would expect IGRM to make note of it in future.
                    I agree with Vinay, those provoking first should be banned. Let us thank you for banning vb strategy , any id like this shd be disabled in such forums, his name shows his strategy to manipulate vb or vbulletin forum !

By keeping name vb one does not get license to insult others on vbulletin forums.

Comment

To add to what Manoj says..

I think if anyone is here on IREF to make groups, hard selling projects or advertise balatantly he or she would be wasting time.

Folks here would like to reason, inform, discuss and analyse RE. No one is perfect here, we all have our share of hits and misses but we do not logon here to make groups to mock/prop/shock anyone. We have more enjoyable and productive lives offline. RE is not for day trading and misselling. There is a difference between investing and day trading.

While almost everyone here does give a soft paddle to his/her investment once in a while, as is human nature, as boarders, we do not tolerate anything more than that. And from ANYONE -be it Manoj,VB,Amit,BlessU...or any xyz including me.

There is only one group - Rationality and lets all try to belong from that group. This forum is only as good as its dissecting ability and capacity to handle divergent views. Let me be frank to tell you there has not been any RE investment/project where all of us have agreed ever as: Its a BUY. This is the clearest sign that there is no group which is here to bash ATS or Deway, there is no hidden intention and the only thing you need to play in RE market long term is to make your own opinions and why would you need to justify it to others? In fact, many fellow members are skinned if their reasoning does not hold substance and starts resembling a marketing pitch.

If anyone is convinced that his understanding of the RE beast is better, go and make money from it and let others also have their opinion. Also, all that you have written will be visited back and if there is a claim/fact/logic/assumption which you have presented which does not hold well be prepared for nasty responses as well.

There are many 'one project wonder' ids which dissappear as soon as they arrive. For anyone to gain the respect and credibility before giving the $200k investment advices - he/she must be willing to spend time here and not seek to get banned...
                      Last edited March 19 2012, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X