Last week got suspended for silly reason

When 24x7 active members will be given "Moderator" position.. things will get worse. There are 100's of post with different link/phone # but they don't suspend them... Ajit (sinha sahab) keep giving his number and selling project on IREF they don't suspend him but I just posted a link and got suspending in next 5 minutes.

Don't do high handling when things can be controlled in better way do that.
Just post deletion could have done that.

Remember IREF is success because we all write on it, if addicted member turn moderator behave like Boss then member will look for some other website...

You are most welcome to delete this thread and ban me. Or leave it open so few other can comment and then take decision.
Read more
81 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • We want our moderators to be just and fair. If you feel things are not being done right, please feel free to PM admin examples of what you are seeing so that we may look into it. :) As stated in the rules thread, this is the appropriate course of action. We will do our best to make sure our moderators make the best choices!

That said, the mods as well as us admin are only human - and mistakes and inconsistencies are bound to happen - so please bear with us while we adjust and fine tune our routines. Again, please feel free to PM examples to Admin so that we can look into the complaints.

:)

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (22): moderators saurabh2011/manoja/ fractious ps are doing nice job.I love their posts and info.
    CommentQuote
  • saurabh2011 as Mod has done partiality all the time at least in my case and same I have reported to Admin and Him as well.

thanks for starting this thread ...
    CommentQuote
  • Illegal suspension... same has been reported to admin but no word yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Allegedly "disrespectful post".. what is disrespectful here .. other than having a different opinion

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/448447-post2891.html
    CommentQuote
  • We will look into this, sheeshu.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Admin

Admin

Just check all the posts made by "purple" and "Ajay33".
    I have already put them in my ignore list to avoid any friction and don't reply to their posts.

But they keep on posting comments everywhere without any logic and intentionally.

If I make the similar comments in reply, that becomes off topic and is deleted by MOD
    ,That issue I have already let you before. Anyhow, since then I don't reply and ignore them.
    As you know "Purple" is the same guy "sauravsbban" whom Super Mod. Fritolay banned before for using mutliple IDs.
    Now they are making unnecessary comments wherever I post and also making personal comments.

Please do take some action if you think.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Moderator, if correcting facts of any misleading information in gentlest way is wrong, than please delete my account from immediate effect. Comments have been made by cookie bhai like " This thread has been hijacked", personal threats have been sent by Cookie bhai in a private message which I directed to you before. Double standards have been maintained in different locations for same projects like KMP is waste expressway for Kundli and KGP will benefit Greater Noida. Arguments have been made that Sonepat is not part of NCR repeatedly despite Govt of India maps been shared. Direct or indirect provocation has been made continuosly by Cookie bhai on a repeated and continuos basis.

If correcting facts is wrong, I will continue to do so even if I risk my membership in this forum. I will leave it to respected moderators to decide and take meaningful action.

Let me again emphasise that all news/ links/ posts/
    CommentQuote
  • Admin can check all the posts made me to know....
    CommentQuote
  • This is a feedback thread . Please abstain from Personal Feuds .
    CommentQuote
  • I am impressed with functioning of moderators in IREF forum. Quality and quantity of information posted by respected moderators is highly appreciable. I have recommended this thread to many friends/ family members. Please continue the great work in spreading awareness and checking the feuds in threads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Admin

Just check all the posts made by "purple" and "Ajay33".
    I have already put them in my ignore list to avoid any friction and don't reply to their posts.

But they keep on posting comments everywhere without any logic and intentionally.

If I make the similar comments in reply, that becomes off topic and is deleted by MOD,That issue I have already let you before. Anyhow, since then I don't reply and ignore them.
    As you know "Purple" is the same guy "sauravsbban" whom Super Mod. Fritolay banned before for using mutliple IDs.
    Now they are making unnecessary comments wherever I post and also making personal comments.

Please do take some action if you think.

I have also similar experiences with purple and Ajay33.By all standards they seem to be brokers,pushing Kundli Sonipat region like anything.They are averse to healthy discussion and behave rudely on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • krazy yuppie and cookie we also can say that you people working for dead region greaternoida and spreading wrong info like "sonipat is not a part of NCR" this all the moderators can confirm . Yes i am using facts and figures put by "sauravsban" but i am not sauravsban" i am ankit . Cookie is having issues with each and every member that is invested into kundli . And he just keep on spreading false info and he only defaming the
    Good guys like saurabh2011 who is doing a great work as moderator along with other moderators .now stop complaning like kids yaar . Keep one thing in mind dont put personal blames on me !
    CommentQuote
  • yes i have investment in sonepat-kundli region and i am helping everyone here in getting to know about this region more and better . As before our initiative " me , ajay , sauravsban) no body even knew that sonipat is a part of NCR . How many universities are there in education city this also people got to know through this region . And the fact that roads are minimum 12 meter wide here in townships , about the FAR of the region else people searching for info about sonepat region on this forum was just getting false info provided by some biased member i can even give the proof then mods/admin should taje action against that guy i am even having personal messages of threatning i can give admin my password so that they can check from that guy!
    CommentQuote