Dear Staff,

I have been getting bugged constantly by a few ids on IREF for the last few days and I am sure that it is 1-2 persons using multiple ids for the purpose. I can make out in my own way by the style of writing, usage of punctuation, common usage of certain set of characters etc. I just wanted to make sure if IREF is doing enough in cracking down on single user-multiple ids scenario.

Thanks,

Mike
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, we are constantly banning multiple ID's. Keep Reporting!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IGRM
    Yes, we are constantly banning multiple ID's. Keep Reporting!

Thanks, I will continue to do the same. :)
    CommentQuote
  • miketest has also reported wrong cases that also has to be kept in mind.me and wife both are IREF members & use same IP address. such cases also should be taken care.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    miketest has also reported wrong cases that also has to be kept in mind.me and wife both are IREF members & use same IP address. such cases also should be taken care.

How do you know what have I reported and what not??? What does this post have to do with you? On a lighter note, there is saying in Hindi - "Chor ki Dadee me Tinka". :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    miketest has also reported wrong cases that also has to be kept in mind.me and wife both are IREF members & use same IP address. such cases also should be taken care.

Not everyone that has the same IP is really always the same person, and just because two people don't share the same IP, that doesn't mean they're not the same person.
    CommentQuote
  • One new member to forum. Boss DK is spreading malice on ghaziabad section request you to please check the identity I feel it a banned member with new id.
    CommentQuote