Pls guide -When I try to open some thread link this msg comes up - inspite of trying to re log in I still get same error

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
Please try logging in or logging in as different user or send a message to the admin.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by allahjaane
    Pls guide -When I try to open some thread link this msg comes up - inspite of trying to re log in I still get same error

Please try logging in or logging in as different user or send a message to the admin.

Can u post some screenshots ?

@TiWi
    CommentQuote
  • Yes your account looks fine. Can you link us to an example thread please?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vaibav1233 years ago
      Phases,
      This has happened to me from time to time.
      Needs to be looked into.
  • Originally Posted by Phases
    Yes your account looks fine. Can you link us to an example thread please?

This is happening because links of threads deleted by Moderators r visible to members even after deletion . When members click on such threads, the subject message crops up .

@TiWi
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • MANOJa3 years ago
      I can open the thread by clicking on the link .

let me get this checked though .

@tiwi
  • Manoja,
    I got a notification about posting on above thread and when I clicked the link message as below received:

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    Manoja,
    I got a notification about posting on above thread and when I clicked the link message as below received:

@TiWi
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/node/2479651
    This is a message for my subscribed page when I tried to access from notifications.

CommentQuote
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/node/2479651
    This is a message for my subscribed page when I tried to access from notifications.

Post was deleted by me and hence u cannot view it .
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    This carries on.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • TiWi3 years ago
      Hey this is again the same issue as when you are redirected to a deleted post, you get this message. We have started looking into this issue, will update once this is fixed. @MANOJa;
    This carries on.

@TiWi
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I visited this thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/2523414-i-m-looking-for-1-or-2-bhk-in-near-by-and-around-the-pune-city and got the message
    "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user or send a message to the admin."

Also adding a screenshot of the page.
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nehati
    Hi, I visited this thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/2523414-i-m-looking-for-1-or-2-bhk-in-near-by-and-around-the-pune-city and got the message
    "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user or send a message to the admin."

Also adding a screenshot of the page.

The said thread stands deleted, since the there r existing threads with similar topics .
    CommentQuote