All,

We are terribly sorry for the recent downtime that was experienced on IREF, but we had some technical issues that required immediate addressing with no new incoming content or interactions from users.

We have resolved all known outstanding issues, (except for the branded IREF app failing to work, though Tapatalk App does), at this point. It is expected further issues can be resolved without shutting down the site.

Please do let us know any technical errors you may see, and welcome back to the start of a new and improved experience on IREF!!

p.s. Thank you very much Housing tech team, it took all of us working together to get this done, and many hours, with more still yet to do (seamless to members).
Read more
70 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Unable to sign in from chrome, Firefox as well as opera.
    Using Android v5.0.2.
    After clicking on login, when I go to type in the username, the dialog box disappear.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alpha123
    Unable to sign in from chrome, Firefox as well as opera.
    Using Android v5.0.2.
    After clicking on login, when I go to type in the username, the dialog box disappear.

I am using Chrome & I am able to log in successfully .

Though, i am not an expert on this, try clearing cookies . If it doesn't work, try un-installing & reinstalling the Browsers .
    CommentQuote
  • The problem is not exactly with signing in, when I click on username or password, the dialog box disappears. I cleared cache/cookies, tried in other phone but it having same problem.
    Though I managed to signing by copy+pasting the username and password.
    The problem is only when I attempt to TYPE in the login details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alpha123
    The problem is not exactly with signing in, when I click on username or password, the dialog box disappears. I cleared cache/cookies, tried in other phone but it having same problem.
    Though I managed to signing by copy+pasting the username and password.
    The problem is only when I attempt to TYPE in the login details.

Yes, I too have experienced something similar while logging from an Android device.

Just try to make changes to your Keyboard - make it a floating keyboard (hold the settings button on the keyboard and choose the option of a Floating keyboard ) . With this option, u can log in perfectly well .

Above could be an technical issue & I have found a workaround, but thanks for pointing it out .
    CommentQuote
  • This issue has been brought to the attention of the developers :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Phases
    All,

We are terribly sorry for the recent downtime that was experienced on IREF, but we had some technical issues that required immediate addressing with no new incoming content or interactions from users.

We have resolved all known outstanding issues, (except for the branded IREF app failing to work, though Tapatalk App does), at this point. It is expected further issues can be resolved without shutting down the site.

Please do let us know any technical errors you may see, and welcome back to the start of a new and improved experience on IREF!!

p.s. Thank you very much Housing tech team, it took all of us working together to get this done, and many hours, with more still yet to do (seamless to members).

The link https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/groups/ gives the error -

This webpage has a redirect loop

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
    CommentQuote
  • Not able to see most pics in Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    The link https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/groups/ gives the error -

This webpage has a redirect loop

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Can someone test and tell me what they are seeing now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Not able to see most pics in Tapatalk

I suspect I know the problem here, unsure if we can fix quickly though. Will pass along!!
    CommentQuote

Screenshot attached .
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • You may need to load it a few times, I was seeing that at first too. I am hoping @kanwalp has some insight with css failign to load. I know I had seen it before on the dev server
    CommentQuote

Page does appear but the page layout and its elements are all over the place and still saw complaining about redirects once.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    Page does appear but the page layout and its elements are all over the place and still saw complaining about redirects once.

That is what I saw at first to but after a few attempts it started working good ever since.
    CommentQuote
    That is what I saw at first to but after a few attempts it started working good ever since.

Deleted the cookies and the page comes up all nice. I guess it absolutely makes sense to have your CSS cached or kept as cookies ??
    Good job!!!
    CommentQuote
  • IREF app for android is not working, on opening the app it gives an error "failed to connect to forum, contact admin" and it crashes. Tried uninstalling and re install but no success. Not sure if its just me or others as well facing problem.
    CommentQuote