IREF has become part of our life.... full day ...i refreshed IREF page 100 times...

Good to see it back... :bab (59):
Read more
53 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i realised this off late.. Joined in July 11. Till Dec'11 it was all justified as my property hunt was on.. after buying i thought i will quit.. every week i promise myself to quit..but.. the result is here with u (Midnight jockey of key board)..

That the power of social networking and illusion of virtual world..

Originally Posted by LChand
    IREF is a real addiction.... :D
    CommentQuote
  • I have been reading posts for last few months without registering on IREF but can't control to register/share my views.
    That's the only forum in India where you can come to know about any projects specially if you don't live in India/Noida/Guragaon/Mumbai...etc
    A BIG thank you to all the senior members/members sharing your experience /thought.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks to IREF

I would like to thank IREF for providing the platform where information related to RE and other topics can be shared. I am not a regular visitor or active contributor to this community. But whenever I get chance, I do browse through various threads of my interest. There is lot of interesting information available. I must say IREF had helped me take prudent decisions in RE as opinion of people do matter. But yes, one has to do lot of research before making such decisions as ticket size is much bigger than other investments.

I would like to thank all the moderators for there superb effort and dedication !!

I wish all the best and continued success to IREF in many more yrs to come.

cheers

sgverma
    CommentQuote
  • IREF has become part of my daily Life.
    I have learnt a lot after joining this forum....

The content at IREF is helpful to all
    IREF is one of the best platform for real estate discussion. The forum is pretty active & most of the questions get answered in a short time .
    i have gained many friends here , many i believe would be my friends for life .

IREF ROCKS
    CommentQuote
  • RE investments are the biggest investments which will be made by most of us
    .The need to get information,legal points,information about specific projects is vital.These needs are met quite comprehensively by IREF.
    Discussion of certain big projects is voluminous and definitely helps one take a decision. Discussions among members is quite often informative,humorous and to the point.
    IREF is quite addictive and you feel at home going through the posts and trying in some way to add value to the post/thread.
    Some of the veterans are doing yeoman service to new members who are trying to buy flats.
    Good going,may the forum flourish and render service to members.
    CommentQuote
  • IREF Addict on his Laptop for logging to IREF - Wedding Anniversary Blues

CommentQuote
  • LOL that's good stuff.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Phases
    LOL that's good stuff.

Good to see u back phases... Welcome
    CommentQuote