Bhailogon!

Kisi ka IREF ke addiction ki wajah se biwi se zagda hua ho, to apna dukh dard yahan (IREF par hi!) share karo!

Pahla confession main karta hoon:

maine is problem ki wajah se doosra ID create kiya :D
Read more
209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • One query.... so many responses--- wondeful IREF!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • It's OK. IREF will be back shortly.....or its probably your internet not working :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I have joined IREF recently and I have become an IREF addict. The depth and witht of IREF is good. There are so many topics to choose from and in each topic there are some very knowledgeable posts. Some of the quality of posts are surprising. These good posts are what makes be keep coming back to IREF.
    It's good to know I am not alone here and there are other people who share my addiction. Any one has had any more negative outcomes than positive outcomes from IREF? For examples loss of job etc?
    CommentQuote
  • I certainly hope not! IREF is great but don't lose your job over it. :P
    CommentQuote
  • ;)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    ;)

LOL:D. A good one .
    CommentQuote
  • Fate of many IREF Addicts
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hahaha.
    CommentQuote
  • IREF kay side affects
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • IREF & Marriage - Don't seem to go together too well
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • :):):)

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=27026
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • MANY WIFE's/G.F's ARE SICK & TIRED OF IREF
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • these are awesome..:-)
    I must show this to my family members...they all agree to this these days... :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Apple21
    these are awesome..:-)
    I must show this to my family members...they all agree to this these days... :-)

I know, but this can give them many wrong ideas & maybe, make your life worst;) .
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Apple21 do you remember their names and appearance.

Even Robinson Crusoe was on IREF on his island till he was interrupted by Man Friday.
    CommentQuote