Bhailogon!

Kisi ka IREF ke addiction ki wajah se biwi se zagda hua ho, to apna dukh dard yahan (IREF par hi!) share karo!

Pahla confession main karta hoon:

maine is problem ki wajah se doosra ID create kiya :D
Read more
209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    Bhailogon!

Kisi ka IREF ke addiction ki wajah se biwi se zagda hua ho, to apna dukh dard yahan (IREF par hi!) share karo!

Pahla confession main karta hoon:

maine is problem ki wajah se doosra ID create kiya :D

Spending too much time or getting addicted to anything, not giving proper attention to your loved ones is something which is not good and can certainly take your loved ones away from you...be it you wife, friends, relatives..anyone!!!
    CommentQuote
  • yaar.. mein badi baar sochta hun ki aapna id delete kar loon yahan se.. option hi nahi milta .. kisi ko pata ho to batayo.. ladayi hui nahi hai .. par ho jayegi..

Only thing is mein izzat se jaana chahta hun .. gali bol ke suspend nahi hona chahta :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    yaar.. mein badi baar sochta hun ki aapna id delete kar loon yahan se.. option hi nahi milta .. kisi ko pata ho to batayo.. ladayi hui nahi hai .. par ho jayegi..

Only thing is mein izzat se jaana chahta hun .. gali bol ke suspend nahi hona chahta :)

1. change password pe jao.

2. kj3h45jk6h3jk45h6k3456i jaisa koi password paper pe likho.

3. set this as your new password.

4. destroy the paper.

Now will not be able to login!
    CommentQuote

4. destroy the paper.

what a solution my friend....thank you :D
    CommentQuote

4. destroy the paper.

Why do you have to write the password on the paper?? Directly change it.

But yes... I think its better to write "DESTROY THE PAPER" instead of "Forget the password". First statement ka WAJAN jyaada hai :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    Why do you have to write the password on the paper?? Directly change it.

But yes... I think its better to write "DESTROY THE PAPER" instead of "Forget the password". First statement ka WAJAN jyaada hai :)

because for changing, one has to retype it.
    CommentQuote
  • Remember , ... Rafa sir ...

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/iref%C2%AE-lounge/testimonials/17564-iref-has-become-part-of-our-life/page5?t=19744&page=5

This was the similar topic created earlier but got closed by admin ..:bab (45): but was too funny pictures by fritolay_ps which we enjoyed alot

so beware ...........:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Solution:. Jo bhi property lee hai...apni biwi ke naam kar do....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Solution:. Jo bhi property lee hai...apni biwi ke naam kar do....

LOL, make sure - Jo bhi property lee hai, usmein aapke rehne ke liye ek servant room bhi ho!

This scenario will be for your "good days" when you transfer the property in her name. In bad days, you may have to find a room in some "dharamshala".

Bhai apna toe yehi hisaab hai.... baaki aap apna dekh lo! :D
    CommentQuote
  • LOL. Bhai, if there is a problem/if u have a problem, go & seek help from appropriate people .

..............& aam aadmi ka solution try karoge, then biwi might hand u over yr. laptop in the loo too . Thode, dino baad, u would want to seek a solution to yr. wife's over eagerness .
    CommentQuote
  • Missed on that fritolay_ps's thread . Thoda detail mein batao Bhai .

Originally Posted by StudRawk
    Remember , ... Rafa sir ...

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/iref%C2%AE-lounge/testimonials/17564-iref-has-become-part-of-our-life/page5?t=19744&page=5

This was the similar topic created earlier but got closed by admin ..:bab (45): but was too funny pictures by fritolay_ps which we enjoyed alot

so beware ...........:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • If any of your RE investment is in profit ... attribute that success only to your wife's great vision, prudence, knowledge, intelligence..... just carry on.

If any of your RE investment is in deep sh.it then ...
    you regret that you never heard your wife's advice (it was never there ... but you have to refer to it)
    ...... and attribute that failure to IREF, specially to Aam Aadmi, Manoja, MM, Saurabh at all.

Finally bolo, kash main ne dukhi aatma ki baat seriously liya hota!!

Anyway, aaj Friday hain .. so bolo :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Thanks a TON to these fightings here. They have left a sour taste; enogh for me to stop writing here. Will read it one in a while. but never write.

THIS, IS THE LAST POST ON IREF FROM EITHER RAFA_NADAL OR PRAVINCHAUDHARY. PERIOD.

Thank you all for increasing my insignificant knowledge of RE manifold in just one year.

You probably will make a new id vey soon. IREF is an addiction. Few people are working on new id's every 2-3 months... 4 id's in one year... you already have two...you'll soon be back with new Avataar. :D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, today we had farewell of three IREF members

1. PravinChaudhary/rafa_nadal

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Thanks a TON to these fightings here. They have left a sour taste; enogh for me to stop writing here. Will read it one in a while. but never write.

THIS, IS THE LAST POST ON IREF FROM EITHER RAFA_NADAL OR PRAVINCHAUDHARY. PERIOD.

Thank you all for increasing my insignificant knowledge of RE manifold in just one year.

2.NKG_8

Originally Posted by nkg_8
    I would like to thanks all the members for their knowledge sharing and IRGM for their support.

Good Bye.... Have a great investment.

3.rmanglesh

Originally Posted by rmanglesh
    bhai .. 2nd id... I disabled my 1st id to get rid of IREF addiction but created new one temporary coz NKG brought few google group thread where I was involved

yes, there are few post appreciated as rishimanglesh id but no denying that I drew a lot of flank for many posts where I wrestled with senior members .. :)

Well, I don't mind that.. if I see larger picture and I hope end-users and investors equally enjoy their endevours in the region.

Good Bye.. IREF .. I hope I don't have to create new id again. :D

Zohaib : Good luck to you.. yes, I don't know these details of my project but it doesn't take long to write 3C care if I wanted to know. I thank you and I hope we see each other .. other day .. other topic .. thank you again

Black saturday at IREF

Who is next?
    CommentQuote
  • Hopefully me

Hopefully me, though I have writeen very few post, but reading this forum has become an addiction. Office jao to mail check karne ke baad , IERF, koi kaam khatm hua nahi ki fir IERF. aaye to raat ko sone se pahle IERF , aur kabhi-2 subeh uth ke sabse pahle IEFR, ki Frito ne aaj sari RE ki news daal di hogi. Mera budget hai 40 Lakh , lena hai 3 BHK RTM , fir bhi maine GGN ke crore Rs. Wale ke bhi sare thread padh liye hain. Noida extension se mera lena ek na dena do, fir bhi uski sari thread , sari news , aur court hearing ko aise follow kiya hai , jaise mere 4-5 fase pade ho.
    Kai baar socha , ki purpose-less reading pe control karun par Ho nahi pa raha. I hop I will buy a home before Deewali and Say BYE-BYE to this forum, othewise g+h+a+r mile na mile job aur bibi se haath dhona pad sakta hai :)

Originally Posted by LChand
    Friends, today we had farewell of three IREF members

1. PravinChaudhary/rafa_nadal

2.NKG_8

3.rmanglesh

Black saturday at IREF

Who is next?
    CommentQuote