Now we are heading towards the end of the eventful year and it is the time to, hold a bit and look back, do a retrospect and appreciate all the good things that happened to us in the year.

For me, IREF experience was a great learning experience and I would like to offer my heart felt appreciation to all the existing members, specially Manoja, Lchand, Parveen, Punjabi, Fritolay, Saurabh and all.

I would also like to say the same thing to all those great members who are rare in this forum now .. specially MM, SBajaj, StudRawk, StpdCommonMan, Alok Garg, VKumar and few more. I sincerely miss your knowledge and practical views.

And not the least, there were some bright spark came for just few posts but left their mark, like Phukan and few more.

I do not want to create any hot controversy in this thread and knowingly left the name of the person whom I respect the most. I guess, I need not say any word to display my feeling about that practical and knowledgeable person. No prize for guessing.

Thank you all very much for sharing your knowledge and we hope to learn more in next year.

Wish you and your loved one a happy and prosperous new year 2012 .. :bab (48):
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks G.harondabhai....

Other than above, I also appreciate contribution of G.harondabhai himself , Cookie Bro , BlessU for their great contribution...... rohit_warren also given good (however little bit controversial) contribution and posted some great points in this forum.

I Also Thanks AA Bhai for starting lots of Great END USER threads & it's discussion in 2011....

I WISH NEW YEAR WILL OPEN MORE GREAT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks!

I would also thank Magadh_Pride and Vicky6 apart from the ones mentioned above.

Edit: how could we forget Venky! To me, he is the grand dady of IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • Cheers to all.... and wishing you all a great 2012!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Now we are heading towards the end of the eventful year and it is the time to, hold a bit and look back, do a retrospect and appreciate all the good things that happened to us in the year.

For me, IREF experience was a great learning experience and I would like to offer my heart felt appreciation to all the existing members, specially Manoja, Lchand, Parveen, Punjabi, Fritolay, Saurabh and all.

I would also like to say the same thing to all those great members who are rare in this forum now .. specially MM, SBajaj, StudRawk, StpdCommonMan, Alok Garg, VKumar and few more. I sincerely miss your knowledge and practical views.

And not the least, there were some bright spark came for just few posts but left their mark, like Phukan and few more.

I do not want to create any hot controversy in this thread and knowingly left the name of the person whom I respect the most. I guess, I need not say any word to display my feeling about that practical and knowledgeable person. No prize for guessing.

Thank you all very much for sharing your knowledge and we hope to learn more in next year.

Wish you and your loved one a happy and prosperous new year 2012 .. :bab (48):

Even I would like to thank all the members for there useful input by which I could take up the decission to book my house in Noida . Infact all the inputs had been so useful and informative that I was able to take the Right Decission otherwise I had No Idea about the realty Sector .

Thankyou so much I really appreciate you help and Guidence .

Wish you the Best of the Wishes for the Coming New year 2012 ...
    CommentQuote
  • The list of names that I mentioned is no way an exhaustive list. Those are the people, who comes in my mind almost immediately when I look back my learning journey.

My sincere apologies that I could not remember all the names ... but be 200% assured that I have similar respect to all, who helped and still helping to learn this fascinating world called RE.

Once again, thanks to all and CHEERS!!

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • IREF has become the best source of info on Indian RE due to some exceptional contributions by members. Now, there is no need to waste much time on various newspapers and websites. Moreover only this platform has the ability to dissect/analyse the news threadbare by some highly evolved brains (which most news reporters miss out on regular basis).
    A BIG THANKS to all for their enriching contribution in 2011 and hope 2012 would be even better.
    CommentQuote
  • I joined IREF on 16th Nov 2011 ( quite fresh naa...) & i must say that i have enjoyed every moment, every post, every thread seen here..

Thanks to all contributors of all kinds --- heavily active , Veterans, passive, dormant, brokers ( hehe..), -- Spl thanks to Zohaib, Fritolay, saurabh2011, LChand , ManojA, ondabhai and many others...

P.S - When will my category change from new member to next level -- is it dependent on ur joining timeline, no of posts ???
    CommentQuote
  • I have almost forgotten logging into FB after came on IREF. I have built a great interest in RE after knowing various points related to RE. I know its a long way to go to learn most of the things...I come from a middle class family hence...I am aware of the financial problems...hence...I keep repeating the things for the benefit of end users; that they take an informed decision...

I have learnt almost everything regarding RE on this forum only...
    I must pay my thanks sincere thanks to Venky,MANOJa,g.harondabhai,MM,Parvin,Saraubh2011....

Wish you all a great new year ahead.... :D

PS: I hope,one day I'll be very rich because of IREF & you all my friends...through proper investments..... then I can visit Gurgaon forum regularly
    CommentQuote
  • My wishes for you all my friends and IREF members :D

I wish all members for lovely and blasting 2012 and get happy investing and scrapping at IREF ;)

Thanks for this web site who made us to contribute different thoughts and views. There are many good members so i would like say my regards and thanks to everyone rather become one sided.

Keep rawking Gbhai :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Wishing all members HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    My wishes for you all my friends and IREF members :D

I wish all members for lovely and blasting 2012 and get happy investing and scrapping at IREF ;)

Thanks for this web site who made us to contribute different thoughts and views. There are many good members so i would like say my regards and thanks to everyone rather become one sided.

Keep rawking Gbhai :bab (45):

So nice to see you back :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • @Cookie @gharondabhai @Domum @krishna99 @rushilarora @planner Hello to all. How r u? Miss u all. I gained lots of knowledge because of this forum and because of these super experts. I miss u all.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, they have been great contributors, but most seem to be busy elsewhere and not participating much in the forum.

Really hope that all great contributors who are no longer active come back to the forum for the benefit of newbies and other members .
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • vaibav1232 years ago
      Abhay,
      If one can advice people to go about buying Flats.RE in professional manner,they can be saved from getting stuck in improper or illegal deals.
      This forum gives you an opportunity to share your knowledge,learn from others in the field of RE and stock/MF.
      So I continue to learn and grow.