I really want to thank IREF.......thank u....thank u.... thank u....the more I say.... less it would be...

Since 2 years I was trapped and my builder was not listening me for refund of my cancelled unit...but as I put it on IREF they took notice and now have a different tone and response... Yes, the builder is finally listening to me and I hope to recover my money soon.

Thank You IREF
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well anjail2010,

IREF has then done yeoman service in educating RE buyers/sellers. Educated buying is the most important aspect of RE. Hope you not alone get your hard earned money back and use the money for buying another property with marketable title.

All the Best!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anjali2010
    I really want to thank IREF.......thank u....thank u.... thank u....the more I say.... less it would be...

Since 2 years I was traped and my builder was not listening me for refund of my cancelled unit...but as I put it on IREF they took notice and now have a different tone and response... Yes, the builder is finally listening to me and I hope to recover my money soon.

Thank You IREF

Great to see what an upright & an fair website can achieve . Three:bab (48)::bab (48)::bab (48): cheers for IREF & lets hope, IREF can positively influence many, many more of such Builders, who have gone astray & have lost focus .

............lets work together to increase the reach of IREF & make it stronger .
    CommentQuote
  • Builders are thick skinned creatures.They are not afraid of even the judiciary,not to talk about IREF. They can go to any extent to extort money from home seekers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    Builders are thick skinned creatures.They are not afraid of even the judiciary,not to talk about IREF. They can go to any extent to extort money from home seekers.

To protect those buying homes from being conned by real estate developers, we need websites like IREF . Yes, Builders r thick skinned & afraid of none, but we can always help to strengthen websites like IREF & help increase their reach, so that more & more of end users r aware of their rights & r aware of these thick skinned Builders & their corrupt practices .
    CommentQuote
  • Because of the prevailing unending corrupt practices of the builders,the home seekers are afraid of putting their hard earned money in the murky business called RE.It is the investors who are playing the game of musical chairs and finally the brunt has to be borne by the end user.Investors are not afraid of plunging into illegal pre launches,and signing blindly the one sided BBAs.An honest home seeker with hard earned White money is shy of putting his or her life savings at the hand of greedy builders,with only one motto of minting money by hook or crook.
    Till a strong RE regulator(a distant dream really) comes into force the home seekers will be at the mercy of unscrupulous builders ,investors,brokers and all other players in the puddle called REAL ESTATE.The websites like IREF will continue to expose the misdeeds of builders and warn home seekers of their nefarious plans but can not prevent the on going show of malpractices and open loot.
    CommentQuote
    Bec

Agree,

Bahut Locha hai....RE mein.
    But no other way to make more money.

Still feeling happy to know that Wave will return money to Dr. Anjali soon.

Really Happy.
    CommentQuote
  • Everybody is crying over the malpractices of builders, and brokers are rejoicing the discussion.
    I have taken a break,and shall return to my favourite threads at an appropriate time.
    There are enough jokes in the thread to read & reread.
    Kindly bear with me.
    CommentQuote
  • Experience with IREF and support to society

Hi All,

I would like to take this opportunity to highlight my experience of using the IREF website.
    First of all I would like to thank IREF and all its team for a wonderful concept and powerfully implementing it and making it a success.
    It has used the power of Internet to an extent that it is really helpful to the society by helping people in trouble. It has given all the consumer a voice to raise against bad experience with the builders in different ways.
    It has not only helped to raise the right voice but has also helped to make sure that it is listened by the right ear.
    My experience has changed completely after using the site and have got relief in practical terms before which I have faced so many hindrances and have felt like Consumer Prisoner.
    Without you guys my experience would have been difficult and for sure it would have much more unpredicted time.
    I am happy that I got in touch with you guys.
    As much as possible I would appreciate people using your site.
    I would also educate them the real power and worth you are giving us.

Thank you once again for all your support.
    CommentQuote
  • To protect those buying homes from being conned by real estate developers, we need websites like IREF .Builders r normally thick skinned & afraid of none, so we need to strengthen websites like IREF & help increase their reach, so that more & more of end users r aware of their rights & r aware of these thick skinned Builders & their corrupt practices .

Great to see what an upright & an fair website is achieving . IREF hopefully can positively influence many, many more of Builders, who have gone astray & have lost focus .

APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT & I HOPE THAT MORE OF YOU GUYS COME FORWARD WITH YOUR POSITIVE EXPERIENCE viz. THIS FORUM .

Originally Posted by KapilChaturv
    Hi All,

I would like to take this opportunity to highlight my experience of using the IREF website.
    First of all I would like to thank IREF and all its team for a wonderful concept and powerfully implementing it and making it a success.
    It has used the power of Internet to an extent that it is really helpful to the society by helping people in trouble. It has given all the consumer a voice to raise against bad experience with the builders in different ways.
    It has not only helped to raise the right voice but has also helped to make sure that it is listened by the right ear.
    My experience has changed completely after using the site and have got relief in practical terms before which I have faced so many hindrances and have felt like Consumer Prisoner.
    Without you guys my experience would have been difficult and for sure it would have much more unpredicted time.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KapilChaturv
    Hi All,

""Planner" ati Prasanna hua - Aapke Post ko padh kar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    ""Planner" ati Prasanna hua - Aapke Post ko padh kar.

Dear Planner,
    Are builders and brokers afraid of IREF.
    please give your frank opinion.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Planner,
    Are builders and brokers afraid of IREF.
    please give your frank opinion.

Bhai Saab,

Parde mein rahne dein, Parda na uthayein...
    Parda jo uth gaya to.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anjali2010

Since 2 years I was trapped and my builder was not listening me for refund of my cancelled unit...but as I put it on IREF they took notice and now have a different tone and response... Yes, the builder is finally listening to me and I hope to recover my money soon.

Thank You IREF

Agree with you and I am also really really very much thankful to IREF.
    I would also like to share after getting information on IREF I feel more knowledgable and updated about project, background of builder and other challenges.
    Some times you make quick decisions if you do not have all the information but after reading through IREF you are prepared to make calculated decisions

I have also seen in most of the threads there will be new members just with less than 10 posts and in most cases with 1-3 posts are either very positive or very negative about project creates doubt in mind. Any suggestions or POV of Sr. Members on this...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pindia2007
    Agree with you and I am also really really very much thankful to IREF.
    I...
    I have also seen in most of the threads there will be new members just with less than 10 posts and in most cases with 1-3 posts are either very positive or very negative about project creates doubt in mind. Any suggestions or POV of Sr. Members on this...

All the threads at IREF are full of brokers with vested interest.You are to carefully analyse and come to a conclusion.Otherwise many people can mislead you and you can become BAKRA for builders and brokers.Everything is fair in
    War
    Love
    Politics
    and Indian realestate
    CommentQuote
    All the threads at IREF are full of brokers with vested interest.You are to carefully analyse and come to a conclusion.Otherwise many people can mislead you and you can become BAKRA for builders and brokers.Everything is fair in
    War
    Love
    Politics
    and Indian realestate

I fully agree with you, Any tips in identifying right people whom one could trust ?
    Still I am thankful to IREF it gives me an opportunity to get ideas from so many people and allow me to think from different angles before making final call or making a calculated decision.
    CommentQuote