Hi Team,

When i am Posting this thread i am confused that where should i post my view. I chosen this section, If it is Wrong section Please Move this post to accurate section.

I Just like awesomeness of your Website design. (Yes I am web Designer & Logo Designer)

1) I like your simply Amazing Logo Which explain purpose or relativity of this website.
2) Flat Website design
3) Internal user dashboard
4) New Leader board Graphics Damn good !!
5) Last but not the least Helping , Supporting, Educating Moderation Team and Admin's

At the and I don't have so many words to Express how much i like your Design.
Secondly Thanks For Creating this forum for helping novice peoples in buying accurate properties.

Regards
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey iamniki;

We're so glad you like the new look; a lot of sleepless nights went into it :)

You like the new Leaderboard? Hopefully you'll be one of our 'Rising Stars' soon. Keep writing to us, we love hearing from you!

P.S. - Just shared your kind words with the moderators; we're high-flying right now!
    CommentQuote
  • UI looks pretty awesome now. I am sure that lots of hard work has been put onto this.
    I am basically from Quality Assurance department from an IT firm. I must say that functionalities covered within this website are enough to compete with high end social networking sites.

Since I am new to this forum I didn't get much time to do areas of improvement analysis. But overall I am very pleased with this website and the new UI feature is very neat.
    Keep the hard work IREF dev team. Kudos.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i like the whole website :)
    CommentQuote
  • iamniki; I totally agree. I guess with the upgraded technology and a user friendly interface, members will find it all the more easier to navigate the forum. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Kudos for the simplistic but so efficient web-design and layout. User Friendly and high on usability.

One request/advice: Please do NOT include Ads, am sure there are better ways for Revenues.
    CommentQuote