Note from Admin: Please keep jokes "Clean"! More information: http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/643907-post7560.html

Apologies to everyone in advance for this thread but i think something like this will lighten up the mood for everyone ....if some people also contributes there share of RE/Money/Insurance/Loan etc related jokes everyday....I think that will be cool.

Here is my first one - which i just love

One day many years ago at a school in South London a teacher said to
the class of 5-year-olds, "I'll give £20 to the child who can tell me who was the most
respected man, whom people consider God, who ever lived."

An Irish boy put his hand up and said, " It was St. Patrick ."
The teacher said, "Sorry Alan, that's not correct."

Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, " It was St. Andrew ."
The teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either.

Finally, a Gujarati boy raised his hand and said, " It was Jesus Christ ."
The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Jayant, come up here and
I'll give you the £20."

As the teacher was giving Jayant his money, she said, "You know
Jayant, since you are Gujarati, I was very surprised you said Jesus
Christ." Jayant replied, "Yes, in my heart I knew it was Lord Krishna, but
business is business!"


:-))))

Regards
Sbajaj
Read more
Reply
14827 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Bajaj Ji............

    My contribution...........

    A Patel walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. He says he is going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.

    The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for such a loan, so the man hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce parked on the street in front of the bank. Everything checks out, and the bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. An employee drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

    Two weeks later, the man returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says, "We are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

    The Patel replied, "Where else in New York can I park my car for two weeks for 15 bucks?"


    Enjoy.............
    CommentQuote
  • I highly recommend to visit Gurgaon forum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    I highly recommend to visit Gurgaon forum


    You mean thats a joke? or :bab (20):
    CommentQuote
  • We have a group of Brokers who have been caught red handed & facts r proving that they r lying through their teeth . They r now trying to wriggle out of the situation .

    Also, we have a couple of aag lagao characters, whose only job is to post one comment here or there & incite people .



    Originally Posted by ondabhai
    You mean thats a joke? or :bab (20):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    We have a group of Brokers who have been caught red handed & facts r proving that they r lying through their teeth . They r now trying to wriggle out of the situation .

    Also, we have a couple of aag lagao characters, whose only job is to post one comment here or there & incite people .


    Manojbhai ... lightly lo bhai :bab (51):

    This is a joke thread, on top of that today is Friday ..)
    CommentQuote
  • agreed. this one is a prime example https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/178-indian-real-estate-to-witness-15-20-price-correction?p=3#post178 .

    nothing to do with topic of thread. just put something out to rile up people.
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    We have a group of Brokers who have been caught red handed & facts r proving that they r lying through their teeth . They r now trying to wriggle out of the situation .

    Also, we have a couple of aag lagao characters, whose only job is to post one comment here or there & incite people .
    CommentQuote
  • g-harondabhai, aap joke ki baat kar rahe ho & main Jokers ki . LOL :D.
    CommentQuote
  • Alokbhai, Manojbhai ... jawab nehin aap logon ki

    :bab (48): :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • are bahi logon ............jokes kahan hai ? where is the sense of humour ?

    sub phir usee chillam chillli main lag gaye hain

    :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by Basant
    Thanks Bajaj Ji............

    My contribution...........

    A Patel walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. He says he is going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.

    The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for such a loan, so the man hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce parked on the street in front of the bank. Everything checks out, and the bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. An employee drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

    Two weeks later, the man returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says, "We are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

    The Patel replied, "Where else in New York can I park my car for two weeks for 15 bucks?"


    Enjoy.............
    CommentQuote
  • bajaj Bhai, aap hi kuch sunao, i am too poor in remembering them .
    CommentQuote
  • An English teacher asked her class to write an essay on what they'd do if they had a million pounds. John handed in a blank sheet of paper. John! yelled the teacher, you've done nothing why?!
    Because if i had a million pounds, that's exactly what i would do said John!
    CommentQuote
  • A man bursts into his house and yells, "Pack your bags, Honey, I just won the lottery!"

    She says, "Oh, wonderful! Should I pack for the beach or for the mountains?"

    .....

    He replies, "I don't care ... Just get the hell out!"
    CommentQuote
  • bajaj bhai, kuuch naye sunao, yeh saab already suney hai . Nevertheless, a good one .


    Originally Posted by sbajaj
    A man bursts into his house and yells, "Pack your bags, Honey, I just won the lottery!"

    She says, "Oh, wonderful! Should I pack for the beach or for the mountains?"

    .....

    He replies, "I don't care ... Just get the hell out!"
    CommentQuote
  • Husband Wife ja rhe the. Raste main Gadha Dikha.

    Wife: Tumhare Ristedar hai, Namaste to karo.

    Funny Husband: Namaste SASURJI :)
    CommentQuote