Last updated: September 5 2018
2 | Posts
1537 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Society Whatsapp Group

Hi ,

Mine is new Building , where still society is yet to be formed. So all owners who have some complaints log their experience and if someone faces same problem are taken to builder . So the group is just to make everyone acquainted.

One owner who lives exactly below us creates a lot of nuicance like some cutoff time of renovation work beyond some time . Which was valid and we told our Interior to be strict with her workers and not let them work beyond certain time.

But as it was less occupancy , many flats owner had their workers work after agreed time as well.

My interior was working in 10 flats in our society and only ours had neighbour directly below us which made our timing more stricter as workers used to float among those 10 flats and even our strict actions against interior workers used to work beyond certain timing. This made our neighbour really mad and he started using foul language on phone and whatsapp group against us threatening to take us to police . Even when we said that we had already informed the management (builder) and interior to be strict .

We didnt live there and so it was a huge distance issue for us to monitor on daily basis.

Although he created many ridiculous remarks against us on whatsapp group like creating Shed on Dry balcony ( Which we already informed builder as there is kitchen right above us and dry balcony is where we hang our clothes to dry.

Also , we have used our outside wall to hang the wall mounted show shelve( which we also informed builder and took their permission ) as there is no common wall between our flat and next door's flat. There is around ( 7ft ) distance between two doors. Many other flat owners had made wooden door structure with whole shoe panel outside in common space.

Although our below neighbour (flat owner ) has lot of issues with us alone. He keeps on mentioning that it looks like we live in chawl on whatsapp group.

I want to understand what are my rights here. We all want to live peacefully as this is high end flat.

This person attacks other person's integrity on social media where everyone is yet to know each other.

Also lately if someone had smoked or drank any alcohol but there is some smell spill over in lift or common space he demands to see camera footage . Is it practical ?

As person can smoke or drink in their premise but the smell can spill over if they go through any common space.

Please suggest , how to stop such person's verbal attack on whatsapp group.

Thanks

Re : New Society Whatsapp Group

Originally posted by adicumm06 View Post
    Hi ,

Mine is new Building , where still society is yet to be formed. So all owners who have some complaints log their experience and if someone faces same problem are taken to builder . So the group is just to make everyone acquainted.

One owner who lives exactly below us creates a lot of nuicance like some cutoff time of renovation work beyond some time . Which was valid and we told our Interior to be strict with her workers and not let them work beyond certain time.

But as it was less occupancy , many flats owner had their workers work after agreed time as well.

My interior was working in 10 flats in our society and only ours had neighbour directly below us which made our timing more stricter as workers used to float among those 10 flats and even our strict actions against interior workers used to work beyond certain timing. This made our neighbour really mad and he started using foul language on phone and whatsapp group against us threatening to take us to police . Even when we said that we had already informed the management (builder) and interior to be strict .

We didnt live there and so it was a huge distance issue for us to monitor on daily basis.

Although he created many ridiculous remarks against us on whatsapp group like creating Shed on Dry balcony ( Which we already informed builder as there is kitchen right above us and dry balcony is where we hang our clothes to dry.

Also , we have used our outside wall to hang the wall mounted show shelve( which we also informed builder and took their permission ) as there is no common wall between our flat and next door's flat. There is around ( 7ft ) distance between two doors. Many other flat owners had made wooden door structure with whole shoe panel outside in common space.

Although our below neighbour (flat owner ) has lot of issues with us alone. He keeps on mentioning that it looks like we live in chawl on whatsapp group.

I want to understand what are my rights here. We all want to live peacefully as this is high end flat.

This person attacks other person's integrity on social media where everyone is yet to know each other.

Also lately if someone had smoked or drank any alcohol but there is some smell spill over in lift or common space he demands to see camera footage . Is it practical ?

As person can smoke or drink in their premise but the smell can spill over if they go through any common space.

Please suggest , how to stop such person's verbal attack on whatsapp group.

Thanks

Delete the offending person from the Whats-app Group.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X